The Fire...

The Fire...

A Story by Fang

Fire...
Screams...
The blood...
Shadow woke in the middle of the night from a horrible nightmare of her past. When Shadow was ten years of age, her whole family was burned alive by the town's people of Southvard because her family were wolf shifters. Her mother, father, brothers, sisters all killed in front of her while she escaped into the forest. Once she became of age she went out in the Dark forest. Not far from where Shadow was walking; a male was walking to town when he heard the bushes rustle.
He shifted into a jet black wolf with blood red eyes staring at the bushes, while Shadow walks out of the bushes. She looks at him and he shifts back to his human form.
"Hello there...," Shadow said softly.
"hi," said the male, "I am sorry if I have frightened you."
Shadow smiled softly and said, "It is fine there is no harm done.''
Wow I never thought just walking in the woods would give me such luck with this fine young man...
"My name is Dark, what is your name pretty?" asked Dark.
She blushed lightly at the remark, and Dark smiled softly at her while he waited on her answer to his question.
"My name is Shadow," she said as she extended her hand to shake his hand. He met her hand gently and shook it softly then released her hand slowly, then he leaned forward catching her hand softly and planted a soft kiss on her hand. Shadow blushed a bit darker as Dark looked up at her.
"I'm headed into town, do you want to come with me?"
"Sure, I'd love to go with you," she said as she gave him a soft smile.
As they walk to town, Shadow stopped as she looked at the town beginning to growl. Dark noticed and backed up to stay away from her as she turned into her wolf form and killed everyone. Men, women, and children all killed in one night.
The next morning Shadow awoke in a pool of blood; she got scared as she looked around at her surrounding. Suddenly, Dark walked out of the woods with horror on his face as he said, "Shadow, what have you done?"
She looked at her hands shaking as she thought I did this...I killed them, I killed people...I'm nothing...I'm nothing....
...But....
....A monster.

© 2016 Fang


Author's Note

Fang
I hope you guys like it. I Just finished it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You were the winner of my contest, and I haven't had an appropriate time to give you a review on how amazing your story is.
Well, it for sure blew my mind. It was filled with detail, (but could have a lot more).
The plot was exciting and unique, (Could of added some extra conflict.)
It had a few minor errors, but still was a great read.
I choose your story because I saw the potential to become an even better story, and perhaps this story could one day turn into a book.
You my friend have talent, so please, continue to write.

sincerely,

C. Lee Battaglia

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

393 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 24, 2014
Last Updated on April 25, 2016

Author

Fang
Fang

Oak Hill, WV



About
Hi, I am Fang. I am a story and poem writer, and I am one to make stories out of people's ideas that they suggest to me. I only have one rule for my stories and that is: I will not make stories about .. more..

Writing