let it be easy for you.

let it be easy for you.

A Chapter by ocatavia
"

knowing what you want and how you want to be treated. do not settle for less your much more then that. value you yourself.

"
I feel myself changing as a person and how I look at things now are becoming more understanding. I feel myself loving myself more. I use to look in the mirror and look for flaws versus my beauty and what god blessed me with. I'm becoming more obsessed with myself more and more everyday. don't get me wrong I still have my days but who doesn't right. what I'm saying is its not becoming an everyday thing for me anymore. I look more towards positive and praise myself for that. I come to realize that I'm not all about negative. I become happy telling myself positive thoughts for example telling myself I am beautiful and I don't need anyone else to think of me as beautiful but as long as I consider my self as beautiful and thats all that should matter. why should we care on how everyone else sees us. who gives a f**k. be about you and stay about you. when you lay in bed at night who's talking to you in your mind? yourself, you create the thoughts that goes on in your mind, you create whether you want them to be positive or negative. its only you at the end of the day, just you. you could be laying next to someone but while you try to sleep those voices are you. be in love with yourself. think about your blessings, think about something you've always wanted to do and make that become reality. live life. be positive. let your mind breathe. become more involve with yourself....


© 2017 ocatavia


Author's Note

ocatavia
think deeply when you read, connect it to your situations. be positive. love yourself.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on August 21, 2017
Last Updated on August 21, 2017
Tags: value, meaning, worth, love, self


Author

ocatavia
ocatavia

Chicago. Heights, IL



About
I'm a very open minded individual, I love to think about life and what I'm going to do next. I find life so amazing and its short not to dream big and live big. littlest things mean are the hugest thi.. more..

Writing
remembering remembering

A Chapter by ocatavia


attached attached

A Poem by ocatavia