F**k You I'm a Pirate

F**k You I'm a Pirate

A Story by Sara
"

This is basically my very Pirates of the Caribbean Inspired Pirate mini-series i started and never worked on since. This Place is prob gonna be the push I need to write more. Yay!

"

 Locked behind bars, she was scheduled for court on the morrow, but she wasn't stupid. Pirates were hung. She was the only female locked in a jail cell, but at least she had her own little corner of hell. That sorry excuse for a commodore must have slipped something into her ale last night and dragged her off while she giggled like a fool;  she paced the dirty floors as the the prisoners in the cage beside catcalled and whistled.Oh how she'd have their heads on a platter if these were her men and if she was armed.

"No use," she muttered to herself, "they'll be hung in the morning with me."

She looked at the dirty excuse for pirates across from her disdainfully and sighed. There had to be a way to get outta here and she had to find it quick. She paced back and forth some more and wondered how easy it would be to woo the commodore, whom she knew was attracted to her no matter how badly he wanted to get back at her or how many slurs he tossed her way, she could see it in his eyes. The way he watched her, the way he smiled at her ridiculous comebacks to his insults and the reason why he didn't throw her in with the others.  A devious smile played her lips, she could start a riot in here if she had to, her power with words and her feminine charms could have them riled up in a matter of minutes, but that could get too messy. Pensive, she walked over to the corner where the sunlight trickled through a small dirty window pulling out her little nautical sundial and spun the dial piece.

"What to do, what to do..." she whispered tapping her lips.

 If only she didn't have curves...the bars would be easy enough to slip through with her small frame, but her chest and especially her derriere would not allow her to get through without possibly stripping down, and there was no way she was giving the mongrels a show. As she was caught in thought she heard a dog barking and voices down the corridor, it was James, the commodore, probably wearing that ridiculous powdered wig, the thought of that lopsided mop on his head made her giggle as he approached and banged on the cell bars.

"What on Earth is so funny Poseidon's harlot?"

"Now now, James. That kind of language is not befitting a lady such as myself you know, nor a commodore. And in uniform, no doubt. I'm not sure if I'm more apalled or offended!"

"You're court date has moved to now."

"Now?"

"Yes, now! Now get up so you can get ready," he smiled wickedly through the bars and whispered "I've got you now."

She smiled back, "Don't you wish," before winking and blowing him a kiss as she strut over and the bars swung open.

The guard beside that had been completely ignored before barked up, "you'll have a bath and a change of clothes for your appearance m'lady."

She held out her hands and the iron manacles were clapped on to her narrow wrists as they led her out.

 They walked down the dark, dreary hall past other prisoners and down a few stairwells before finally reaching the bathing area where a big, burly woman stood with a bucket of water and lye soap. Iriadne was uncuffed and pushed into the room as the guard shut and locked the door...

IT was a big brute of  woman standing before her as Iriadne backed against the door smiling nervously and scanning the room for possible exits. It was a small room with several buckets of water placed haphazardly around the room and a large drain in the middle of the floor where the woman was standing. Slowly, Iriadne leaned down to unlace her boots. She started with the right working from the knee to her ankle as her long red hair slid in front of her face leaving only a small sliver for her to peek through and keep an eye on the bather who watched her, growing increasingly more impatient. Iriadne took her sweet time as she kicked off the first one and began working on the left. 

As she finished unlacing the boot the bather finally lost her temper and charged. Iriadne jumped up kicking the boot off, hitting the woman in the face with her heel. Completely unfazed she grabbed Iriadne before she landed and quite unceremoniously tossed her into a freezing bucket of water. 

© 2012 Sara


Author's Note

Sara
This is the first chapter/part.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ATG
Interesting so far. I look forward to reading more if you post it up. There was one small typo that I found.

"The guard beside that had been completely igored before barked...."

I think you menat ignored, not igored. Like I said, a small typo.



This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ATG
Interesting so far. I look forward to reading more if you post it up. There was one small typo that I found.

"The guard beside that had been completely igored before barked...."

I think you menat ignored, not igored. Like I said, a small typo.



This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

504 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 2, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2012
Tags: pirates, steampunk, quirky, captain, bold, twist, witty banter, sexy tension

Author

Sara
Sara

Houston, TX



About
I'm a nerdy gamer druid girl. I'm very passionate about almost all the things I do. I write poetry kinda haphazardly and I'm working on a steampunk novel based on societal/political influences sorta. .. more..

Writing
Halloween Halloween

A Poem by Sara


Miss me yet? Miss me yet?

A Poem by Sara


Time Time

A Poem by Sara