without

without

A Poem by hannah y.

© 2015 hannah y.


Author's Note

hannah y.
written for the 'poetry in three lines' contest ♥
http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Poetry-in-3-lines/51460/
it was interesting to experiment with having limited words. please let me know what you thought of this!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

And i think you should do this more often 'cuz this experiment is a grand success.. ;)
Although this poem is short , it gives the reader the right emotions after reading each word..
.Really expressive and brilliantly framed lines..
And i'm sure that the limited number of words only made it more interesting 'cuz you could convey more with so little !

Keep writing.. I really enjoyed reading this!

Posted 8 Years Ago


hannah y.

8 Years Ago

ahh, thank you very much!! c: i'm so glad you think so!
Aswin R Prasad

8 Years Ago

Your welcome! :)
I'm always up for a new experiment and challenge in writing! It's fun to try out new things and get your creativity flowing. =) I really like this, it's new and different. I like how nothing is capitalized. For some reason, the fact that you have a one word title but you don't use that word throughout the entire poem really stands out to me (in a good way, of course). It's a powerful piece, and I really do love it. Nicely done!!
Keep writing,
luvs2write

Posted 8 Years Ago


hannah y.

8 Years Ago

yeah, experimental pieces are sometimes the best! :) thank you so much for the review!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2015
Last Updated on November 2, 2015