Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by Falanne Shanta
"

I write this randomly about a boy I "thought" I had loved...

"

The vibe between you and I was so real that we pushed ourselves away from one another, because the fear of losing each other creeped into our imagination, and the more we gave life to the possibility, we lost each other in the same hopeless place we once found each other.

© 2018 Falanne Shanta


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting point of view.more often or not, only at the end do we analyze what went wrong AFTER more than DURING

Posted 6 Years Ago


Falanne Shanta

6 Years Ago

Yeah I agree, because in the end we tend to start thinking about the beginning.
Short and affecting... left me wanting more, the closing line could stand alone on its on tho. Strong write!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Falanne Shanta

6 Years Ago

Thank you. I appreciate your positive feedback!
This is a sweet, short and powerful love poem dealing with the certain contradictory aspect of love and its various related feelings springing from the heart. We meet people and fall in love, and we are often convinced that we'd spend our lives together, but then things don't turn out the way we originally planned and wished. And that's when even failed relationships, as well as family, work and friends' relationships, also become a learning curb for us. We can choose to be better people after a particular negative situation.
We can learn to be the friend or partner we'd like to see in others, living by example, reciprocally, with effort, since love is a land looked after by two.


WELL DONE

Posted 6 Years Ago


Falanne Shanta

6 Years Ago

Thank you. And yes I couldn't agree with you more. In the end...some things are worth waiting and fi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 27, 2018
Last Updated on February 27, 2018
Tags: Poem, poetry, love

Author

Falanne Shanta
Falanne Shanta

San Diego, CA



About
I'm just a southern girl with a love for writing. I want my readers to be able to relate to my feelings as well as me to theirs. My sister once told me, "it's a blessing to use words to inspire" and w.. more..

Writing
May 6 May 6

A Poem by Falanne Shanta