Overdose

Overdose

A Story by Queen Libra
"

This story came about as a prompt that I read in a book. It said to write a story using commands only. Kind of a work in progress.

"
Wake up in the morning and groan because the sun is too bright. Roll out of bed. Ignore the stranger sleeping soundly beside you. Go to the bathroom and don’t look in the mirror. Brush your teeth, your hair, let yourself believe that you look beautiful. Don’t bother getting dressed, you don’t have any clean clothes anyway. Wear your miniskirt and tank top, don’t think about the stains on them.
Be quiet and search on the floor for the strange man’s pants. Open his wallet and take what’s inside. Leave the cards. Sneak out of the room without anyone noticing. Walk down the street and ignore the stares, the catcalls. Take the first left you see, and walk until you come to the house. Look at it for a moment. Memorize the faded white color, the chipped paint, the missing shingles. Be thankful that it has a lock. Walk up the steps and hear the creak of the wood, even though you’re not that heavy. Wonder how old the house is, then decide that it doesn’t matter. Ring the doorbell and wait, and wait, and wait for someone to get their lazy a*s up long enough to let you in. curst the master of the house for not allowing you your own key. Watch the door open just a little, let them see who you are. Step inside and greet your friends, your family. Hug them, kiss them; they’re all you’ve got. Step in front of the master, let him touch you, feel you up. Know that you own him your life. Take the wad of money from inside your bra, fork it over. Watch him count it and nod, satisfied. Walk over to the other girls and take a seat at the table. Watch him walk away. Wait patiently, quietly. Know what’s coming. Smile when he returns, let him know how grateful you are. Take your share. Let the master light you up. Squeal on the inside - what an honor! Inhale deeply, savor it. Let the drugs take over you, clouding your mind. Watch as swirls of smoke take over the room, watch the tendrils swirl around your heads. Let the feeling take you over, feel like flying. 
Ignore the knock on the door. Ignore the scrams, the shouts, the threats. don’t run. Don’t run. Hold tight to that feeling. Fly through the clouds, through space. Touch the stars and land on the moon. Fight when they grab you, don’t let them take you away. Fight, scream, kick. Make them fight with you. Fall to the ground when electricity floods through your body, defeated. Don’t try to move your hands. Let your body go limp; your last chance, your only hope. Laugh as they cannot pick you up. Look around, see that you’re surrounded. Look for your sisters, your master. Ask the pigs what they did with your family. Don’t take no for an answer. Cry, because they won. Let them throw you into the car, and watch the clouds above. You’re flying again.

© 2011 Queen Libra


Author's Note

Queen Libra
I wasn't sure what to think about the subject matter, whether it should have been rated as mature...thoughts?

Also, please let me know if there's anything that I can expand on, make more clear, etc. Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on October 5, 2011
Last Updated on October 5, 2011