Folk

Folk

A Poem by Rebecca
"

prose poetry about faeries and elves and cherubs

"
Glisten. Sparkle. Resilient child, listen to God above the stars. There is a second space above heaven, and He hovers above heaven and listens to our hearts pouring out to Him. We lay in the grass in our backyard and talk to God. When we are sick, poetry comes. Pain is a lesson, a test, a journey. Remember that it will end. Suffering produces enlightenment, and enlightenment is christian. Too much no good.

We find out who we are and sing in the moonlight. We swim deep under the water. Faerie folk, listen. Witchcraft is a sin, no matter what species you are. Listen for God's Holy Word. The Holy Bible is only one of the ways He talks to us. Listen to the echo as the water ripples in the stream. Walk in the stream bare-foot. Cup the water in your hands and rinse your face. Water girl, swim every day. Sing a song in the clear, resonating pool. There are no mermaids.

Elves, trust the faeries. Trust the angels and archangels and sprites. We are agile and strong. We are made in God's image. Be yourself. Dance, child elf. Wait and be patient.

Dance near the fire place. Make roasted marshmallows. This is the smell of family. We sing and dance and talk to one another. Fae child, elven folk, cherub, just be for now. The rest comes later. We are all accepted in God's family. Ask Jesus to come into your heart.

What is writing? Pour your soul onto paper. Listen to God. Ignore your pain and just go. Go with whatever comes.  Write even when it's hard. Ask God for poetry.

What is writing? It is not just words. It is a message. It is poetry.  It tells a story. It teaches. Its prophecy.

Dance. Smell the burning wood. Eat and love. Let it all come forth into words.

Faerie-elf, strive to be angelic. Pray for angel wings. We are mystical too. What does mystical mean? The dictionary says it means inspiring a sense of spiritual mystery, awe, and fascination. It is more than that though. It means knowing God. It means being different and knowing how to listen.

When pain comes, go with it. Listen to the lesson it is teaching you. Meditate on your pain. Pray that it goes away in Jesus name.

Wait for words. Wait on hope. Rise on your wings. Soar gently. Be yourself.

© 2016 Rebecca


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on August 1, 2016
Last Updated on August 1, 2016

Author

Rebecca
Rebecca

About
strong Christian warrior: poet, prose prophet novelist, dancer, gymnast, figure skater, martial artist. Please don't steal my writing! They are copyrighted Rebecca :) more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rebecca


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Rebecca


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Rebecca