Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by thunderdiamond

An hour later, we were both laid on our backs at opposite ends of the gazebo.  Empty food boxes between us and the smell of soy sauce threatening to knock me sick.  I groaned.

‘I’m so full’ I complained rubbing my full stomach.

‘I think I’m in a food coma’ she whined back at me.  I turned my head to look at her.  Her eyes were scrunched up closed in mild pain and she was also rubbing her middle.  She snapped her eyes open turning to look at me.  ‘Why’d you have me order so much?’ her eyebrows furrowed together in a pout.

‘Why’d you have to eat it all’ I grinned widely at her. 

She thought about this for a while and said ‘touché taemi- ‘she stopped herself abruptly.  Was she about to say Taemin?

‘ok we need to move’ she quickly said and slowly lifted herself up into a sitting position.

‘move where?’ I complained loudly.  ‘I think I’m dead’.  I closed my eyes not wishing to move at all. 

I felt something tickle my nose and immediately opened my eyes, her hair was dangling in my face, her eyes threateningly mischievous.  ‘let’s swim’ she whispered.

I looked up at her and said with as much confidence as I had ‘Swimming after eating is bad for you’

‘Oh ho!’ she exclaimed ‘Dr Taem is it? That’s a myth, swimming is the best thing, you feel weightless.’

I sat up as she walked around the gazebo towards the pool, casually taking her t-shirt off and throwing it back at me.  I swallowed hard feeling my Adams apple bob uncomfortably.  I looked up at her now removing her shorts.  She had on a bright blue bikini that fitted her really well.  Somewhere inside my head I was glad she had the bikini on or I don’t think I would have been able to move. 

‘don’t make me come and get you’ she shouted. 

I smiled, I threw my shirt off and moved to climb in. 

The water was warm around me in the air of the night.  She was right it did feel nice.  She walked backwards her hands stretched out to reach me.  I reached for her and followed, her eyes torturing my soul.  I reached for her hand when she pulled back and splashed me.  Her hands flew to her face, shocked at what she did, her mouth open wide.  I was completely surprised.  My mouth hung open before I recovered saying ‘oh you’ve had it now’. 

I splashed her back as she tried to turn, realising a split second earlier what I was about to do.  She splashed back at me and then launched herself into the water to swim away from me.  She was tiny, and not very fast, not in comparison to my size.  I launched in after her catching up easily, encircling her wrists and shoving her up against the side of the pool.  I trapped her easily and pushed my body into hers.

The playful atmosphere suddenly changed.  The wind stood still as if someone had removed it.

She looked up into my eyes, hers glazed, stunned I guessed at this turn of events.  From somewhere else I suddenly felt very confident, looking down into her big eyes I whispered, ‘You’re in trouble’.

I could see her swallow hard.  Her eyes darted to my lips for the briefest of moments before I decided to move.  My hands were still around her wrists trapping her arms back against the pool wall, I moved my body further into hers, feeling her curves against the hardness of my body, bent my head and kissed her open lips. 

My heart had stopped beating surely.  Still with my new-found confidence I didn’t stop.  Her wrists that had been tense under my grasp went limp, I pulled back out of the kiss a touch, my eyes finding hers, questioning it was ok to continue.  I saw the passion returned in her eyes so I kissed her again, this time cupping her face with my hands as I did.  I felt her hands on my waist as our kiss deepened.  My hands moved down her neck, one following down the curve of her back and encircled her body pulling her closer to me.  My tongue ran across her bottom lip finding a way in before she opened up to me.  Her hands ran their way up my body, finding my neck, pulling at my hair.  I moaned lightly, the kiss becoming more urgent. She wrapped her legs around me in the warm pool and I moved my hand from her neck to underneath her to hold her tightly to me. 

I had forgotten to breathe.  I was dizzied with the high our kiss was giving me.  I pulled away briefly my eyes locked into hers.  She looked as dizzy with it all as I felt, she smiled up at me devilishly, forcing me to kiss her again.  I bit down on her bottom lip eliciting the most wonderful moan from her lips. 

Our tongues found each other’s, and she began to pull at my hair again.  She pulled my head back from her lips, and took up placing delicate kisses along my jaw.  I moaned for her wanting more, wanting my lips to find her skin.  I spun around with her still wrapped around me, finding the steps to the pool I placed her down as my lips found her neck.  Her scent intoxicated me, all I wanted was more of her skin, to taste more of her.  I kissed and lapped at her neck, feeling her body wriggle beneath me.  Lacing my tongue down to her collar bone I found her sweet spot that I could tell was sending her wild.  ‘Taemin, Taemin’ she was moaning my name in my ear, spurring my desire on even more.  All logic forgotten.

My hands found the tie around her neck holding her bikini top up, I pulled at it as her body fell backward allowing my mouth greater access to her chest.  She arched her back as I planted a mixture of delicately soft kisses along with small nibbles across her chest.  I had her n****e in my mouth, circling my tongue and slowly biting down on her.  Her moaning was delicious. My hands tangled into her hair around her back as I tasted every inch of her exposed torso.

I travelled my way back up her body, her lips finding mine, soft and hard ‘I want you,’ I moaned in her ear ‘I want you too, what have you done to me’ she moaned back softly allowing me to wrap my arms around her nibbling at her neck.

‘Shower’ I said out of breath, intending to pick her up and take her into the shower with me. 

‘no’ she whispered.  I snapped out of my haze and looked deep into her eyes worried.  She didn’t want this to happen?

‘No?’ I breathed out.

‘not like this.’ She whispered, she looked like she was fighting every urge in her body to not continue. 

‘not like this?’ I repeated confused.

She stroked my face and I nestled into the palm of her hand.  The spell had been broken.

‘I want to really know you’ She looked deep in my eyes straight into my soul. ‘It’s too soon.’ She continued. ‘I really want to keep going but I want you to know I know you, I know what’s in your heart.  I want you to know me too, I don’t want this to not be something special’.  Her words touched me and I held her closely kissing her forehead. 

‘I want that to’ I told her realising I meant it with all my being.  My forehead rested on hers, my eyes closed taking in her sweet-smelling skin and calming myself down.  She peeked under me and pressed a gentle kiss on my lips. 

I rubbed her shoulders as she pulled away and I looked at her, ashamed at my boldness.  It was true it wasn’t like me but she didn’t know that.  As she had said, she didn’t know me yet. 

She smiled making me feel better and asked ‘So, do you want to watch a movie or something with me?’ I found my voice and smiled widely ‘Yeah, that sounds very normal’.  Something crossed her face, a look, not confusion, but something similar, she simply raised her eyebrow and repeated back to me ‘Normal?’

I backtracked not wanting to give away that I didn’t get many chances to act normal ‘Yeah, I mean after this . . . ‘ I finished lamely. 

She laughed accepting my excuse for using the word normal ‘Ok, but first, would it be ok if I showered?’

‘yes!’ I almost screamed at her, I jumped out the pool as she put her bikini top back on.  I grabbed one of the towels that was laying out on the sunbed and opened it wide for her to place around herself as she stepped out.  Smiling at her I grabbed one for myself throwing it around my waist and guiding her into the villa. 

I showed her into the bathroom from the bedroom, telling her to use the clean towels and anything else she wanted in there.

‘oh my clothes are outside’ She turned to me as I made to move out of the room.  ‘I’ll grab them and put them on the bed here for you ok?’ I told her. She smiled warmly thanking me. 

I closed the door to the bathroom giving her privacy and went to the wardrobe to pull out a t-shirt of my own and some of my own short sweat pants.  I laid them on the bed for her, grabbing the pad off the side table and writing a small note ‘These will be more comfortable. T xx’ I laid the note on the clothes, grabbed some more sweat pants and another t-shirt and made my way over to the other bathroom in the house to rinse myself off and change. 

I showered as quickly as I could.  I wanted to be done before she was.  I dried off in a hurry and dressed.  I walked into the living area finding she was not there I put the rest of my plan in action.  I went to the fridge pulling out water, coke and chocolate.  I put them down on the coffee table, and adjusted the air-conditioner to a more comfortable temperature.  I grabbed a blanket and laid it on the sofa then turned on the tv. 

I went outside and grabbed her clothes, bringing them back inside with me and folded them as neatly as I could on the opposite sofa. 

I began to flick through the TV channels trying to find something interesting to watch as I waited for her. 

15 minutes or so later, she came out from the bedroom, looking extremely adorable in my oversized t-shirt and shorts that hung off her. 

‘I could have worn my own’ she smirked.

I grinned back ‘Yeah but denim isn’t comfortable’

‘how do I look in your clothes then?’ she mocked posing ridiculously. 

I giggled at her ‘Much better than I do in them’

‘That’s hard to believe with those abs’ she cocked her head and raised her eyebrow.

I shook my head almost embarrassed at how well toned my body was. 

She moved carefully over to the sofa, and I motioned for her to sit next to me. 

The sofa was extremely large and comfortable with many many pillows.  When she was sat I went to put my arm around her shoulders, carefully, feeling a little awkward.  Her eyes were wide, but she still had the smirk on her lips so she curled up and put her head on my chest.

‘so what are we watching?’ she asked.

‘what do you like?’ I asked her wanting to be a gentleman after the moment of horny craziness outside.

‘you decide, I hate having the responsibility’ she laughed.

Since I couldn’t find anything on the cable, I flicked to the smart TV finding a horror movie on the streaming site. 

I didn’t know if she liked horror movies or not, but it played on my mind that she wanted to know me better and horror movies were my favourite.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I was reminded of Jonghyuns words ‘Even if a chick doesn’t like horror all the better, they get scared and cuddle into you’.

She didn’t seem to complain at my choice, she only moved to wrap her arm around me while her free arm rested comfortably on my chest with her head. 

It felt so incredible to feel this at ease with someone I hardly knew.  Someone I had been kissing not an hour ago, and someone who I really wanted to know everything about.  I almost felt like a regular person, not the famous kpop star Lee Taemin who everyone adored. 

I stroked her hair and realised half way through the film she had fallen asleep on me.  I felt incredibly peaceful, so peaceful my own eyelids began to get heavy and close while I cradled Jen in my arms. 

My last thought before I fell fully asleep, as my mind traced over our kiss from earlier, was of her moaning my full name. ‘Taemin’.

 



© 2017 thunderdiamond


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 2, 2017
Tags: taemin, fanfiction, shinee, kpop, love, angst, smut, romance, drama, korea


Author

thunderdiamond
thunderdiamond

liverpool, United Kingdom



About
28 year old female from Liverpool UK more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by thunderdiamond


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by thunderdiamond