Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by thunderdiamond

The next few days were a blur.  When she wasn’t working I would invite her to spend time with me in the villa, on the beach or take the driver or her bike (my hesitation at driving around on a bike completely gone) and go on adventures around the island.  She seemed to know I didn’t want to be around large groups of people, or be recognised and so she took me to places where I wouldn’t have to worry.  I found myself only wanting to spend time with her so the less people around for that the better in my opinion. 

We still had not slept together.  I believe we both really wanted to but after talking it through we did want to make it special, so it had been left, unsaid and we didn’t push it.  I had slept with women before and they had mostly been empty experiences.  I was eager for this to be a lot more so I was happy to wait for it. 

We did regular things which I enjoyed.  She took me to play pool in a half empty pool hall, we went bowling were I actually won for a change as she was so bad at the game.  I had not laughed that much at someone in my entire life my sides physically hurt from laughing at her.  Thankfully I learned she was the kind of person who was very willing to laugh at themselves doing stupid things and though she mocked that she was hurt at my laughter she couldn’t keep up that front for long and ended up laughing with me.

We went to the cinema in the middle of the night and had the whole cinema to ourselves.  We missed half of the movie due to kissing, but I couldn’t get enough of this feeling.  I had never kissed a girl on the back row in the cinema.  We went to a secluded beach one day and went snorkelling having fun chasing fish and each other in the crystal clear ocean.

She even taught me a little how to drive the motorbike as I had never driven one before.  I fell several times cursing myself and the bike causing her to clutch her sides with laughter at me.

But my favorite times where spent in the disused café, where there was no noise, no interruptions and the perfect view.
We had been there a few times and the last time we went I asked the driver to take us.  Mostly I asked so he would know where to go.  I had a plan in my head, and I was just waiting for the right moment to put it into action. 



© 2017 thunderdiamond


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 2, 2017
Tags: taemin, fanfiction, shinee, kpop, love, angst, smut, romance, drama, korea


Author

thunderdiamond
thunderdiamond

liverpool, United Kingdom



About
28 year old female from Liverpool UK more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by thunderdiamond


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by thunderdiamond