Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by thunderdiamond

I woke up in a daze.  I was warm, comfortable and still tired.  From behind my eyelids I could tell the sun way filling the room but my internal clock told me it was still early. 

I shifted in the bed and I could feel the heart of another person next to me, my slightly shocked was replaced quickly with joy at waking up with her next to me.  I opened my eyes a fraction to see her.  Her eyes were closed, her face was peaceful and beautiful.  She was on her back, her head turned slightly to face mine.  I was on my front with one arm around her waist.  I looked up to see we were both still completely naked and I took some time to admire the shape of her body next to mine.  Her arm was over mine her other arm thrown over the back of her head.  I put my face back down into the pillow and hugged her tightly to me.  She moaned softly in her sleep as I kissed her cheek. 

I could not fall back to sleep.  Instead I lay there enjoying the feeling of waking up with her, laying in bed with someone I loved. 
For I was sure I did love her.  The way she made me feel.  It was like the other half of myself I had not known I was searching for.  I felt complete, able to do anything, and happy.  Truly happy. 

This meant some serious problems though.  I began to think of how this would work.  She was from England, she lived in Indonesia and I was from Korea travelling the majority of the time.  Would she come with me back to Korea?  I had enough money I could certainly look after her, would she understand about my schedules, hectic life and the situation I was bringing her into?  Somewhere deep down I knew she would, maybe it was hope, blinded by the fact I was in love with her so deeply right now.  I knew she was independent, she was strong maybe she could handle it. 

She worked online most of the time, so she could still work from Korea if she wanted to.  I immediately thought I would take care of her if she didn’t.  I would do anything for her that she asked.  But I knew she wouldn’t ask.  I was leaving in a few days, so there were things to arrange, people to talk to if she decided to come with me. 

I had made up my mind to text Jinki when I was out of bed.  He was the only one to help me deal with the decision I was making.  He would understand.  He would help. 

I lightly kissed her cheek and her neck as she slept next to me, I didn’t want to wake her, but I was beginning to miss her which was a ridiculous concept as she was right next to me. 

I was overdosing on the smell of her skin and her hair when she shuffled next to me.  I opened my eyes at the same time she did and grinned across to her. 

She smiled sleepily blinking back at me. 

‘Morning beautiful’ I croaked out reaching over and planting a kiss on her lips.

She sighed and kissed me back.

‘good morning’ she croaked back as our eyes met again. ‘this bed is so comfortable’ she giggled raising a hand to her mouth and covering most of her face. 

‘Yeah it is’ I grinned widely, ‘Hey don’t cover your face, what are you doing?’

‘I look like morning’ she mumbled from behind her hands.

‘Yeah’ I laughed sitting up and pulling her hands off her.  ‘You look sexy in the morning’ I cooed.

‘no no no’ she whined at me giggling.

‘Yes yes yes’ I replied pulling her on top of me.  I took in her face, the curve of her cheeks, the rose colour blossoming, her full pink lips and how cute her prominent cupids bow was, the shape of her eyes, the colour, dark deep brown in the middle fading out to almost a green hue around the outside.  She wrinkled her nose at me adorably making me fall just that little bit more in love with her.  I wrinkled my nose back as she grinned and kissed me. 

She pulled herself back up, our noses almost touching her hair falling around her face, tickling mine as her eyes danced around my face the same way mine must have been.

‘This mole you have’ she traced her nose along the side of mine indicating my mole there ‘Is very adorable’ she whispered and kissed the side of my nose. 

I giggled like a little girl.  ‘Oh yeah, well these moles you have’ I traced my lips lightly just to the top left of her lips, and under her left eye, ‘are very adorable’.

We giggled around in the bed for the next few hours, touching each other lightly, whispering, laughing and cuddling.  This I thought to myself, is what it is to be in love.  I wanted to make love to her again, so we did.  As slowly and as tenderly as we did the previous night. 

‘let’s shower’ I said after we had been awake but in bed for around 3 hours. 

‘Together’ she laughed

‘together’ I grinned pulling her up with me.

She took my hand as I pulled her towards the bathroom, admittedly it was slightly awkward standing there in all your nakedness for the first time with someone you had just been intimate with.  It’s never quite the same when you’re walking around naked as opposed to laying down and touching them but I felt at ease and she didn’t seem overly awkward. 

I pulled her into the en-suite and turned on the shower.  I wrapped my arms around her as the warm water fell over our bodies. 

She giggled as I reached for the soap and began to lather it over her shoulders.  My hands ran down her back rubbing the soap in.  She reached for the bottle of liquid filling her hands with the same soap and began to do the same to me.  Somehow the situation turned from sexy to funny as we chuckled with each other rubbing soap into us. 

We allowed the water to rinse us as we stood in the shower, arms wrapped around one another kissing each other and giggling. 

‘I think I’m all clean now’ She laughed.

‘ok me too’ I smiled backed laughing, I jumped out and wrapped a large towel around myself while shaking out my wet hair.  I held open a large white fluffy towel for her to step into, which he did as she wrapped herself up in it.  I was unable to stop grinning as I took her hand and pulled her over to the sink.  I opened one of the draws and pulled out a brand-new tooth brush handing it to her. 

‘you’re prepared’ she winked. 

I was, I had sent for a toothbrush day ago just in case she stayed amongst other things I thought she might need, hairbrush underwear and even fresh clothes I thought she might like included. 

We brushed our teeth together and our way back into the bedroom.  I opened the wardrobe to her and showed her all the things I had for her to choose from.

‘You really thought of everything’ she chuckled at me her eyes moving over the few things I had got for her, just in case.

‘I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable, when, if you did stay’ I said slightly embarrassed. 

She smiled warmly at me and picked something to wear. 

I dried off and threw on some clothes of my own, a simple printed t-shirt and shorts.  When I turned around she had on a similar looking t-shirt, admittedly maybe a little big and a pair of denim cut off shorts. 

She looked so cute, wet hair, fresh clothes, clean soft skin. 

I grinned so widely I thought my lips might fall off.

‘are you hungry?’ I asked.

She burst out laughing ‘I AM SO HUNGRY’ she practically shouted at me rubbing her stomach.

I laughed, we had spent so long in bed I forgot it was now the middle of the day and as soon as I thought about it I realised I was also starving. 

‘shall we stay in?’ I asked her.

She smiled widely.  ‘that would be perfect’. 



© 2017 thunderdiamond


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 2, 2017
Tags: taemin, fanfiction, shinee, kpop, love, angst, smut, romance, drama, korea


Author

thunderdiamond
thunderdiamond

liverpool, United Kingdom



About
28 year old female from Liverpool UK more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by thunderdiamond


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by thunderdiamond