Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by thunderdiamond

We spent the rest of the day together and the following night.  She left me finally to go and work but we mad an arrangement to meet when she finished in the disused café over looking the sea.  She had offered to come and get me but I resisted wanting to plan something.

I spent the morning talking to members about what I was going to do.  After I text Jinki initially to tell him everything he suggested putting it to the group to get advice. 

Our managers were not horrible.  There were worse in the company and everyone generally thought there would not be a problem with bringing her to Korea with me. 

JK:  You are sure T?

T: Yes a thousand times yes.

M:  Does she like soccer?

K: Shut up Minho.  I think this will be fine.  Have you talked things through with her?

T: No.  Like I said to Jinki, I wanted your opinions first before asking.

JH: You are finally learning.

T: Learning what?

JH: To think before you speak ;P

M: Hahahaha

T: Shut up.

JH: Did he send you her picture anyone?

JK: No

K: No

M: NO! Send it T!

T: Guys come on . . . 

M: SEND IT SEND IT

JH: SEND IT SEND IT

K: Please T to shut them up.

JK: Its ok if you don’t want to.

M: SEND IT SEND IT

JH: SEND IT SEND IT

M: SEND IT SEND IT

JH: SEND IT SEND IT

T: Ok shut up.  (I sent them a picture, a better one than I sent Jonghyun of the both of us that we took while we were watching the sunset over the cliff one night)

K: Ask her how she gets her hair that colour.  It’s to DIE FOR.

JH: Shut up Key.

M: …

JK: She’s cute.

T: Minho what is … ?

JH: LOL

M: Are you sure she really likes YOU?

JH: LOLOLOLOLOL

T: What?

M: Just, you’re a bit weird looking, and she’s like a model dude. :p 

T: thanks.

JH: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. I’m dying.

K: Shut up you’re annoying me now.  I’m going.  This beeping is giving me a headache.  See you guys soon. Taemin, talk it through, work out everything. Don’t panic.

T: Thanks Key.

JK: He’s right.  Don’t worry about the managers, it will probably cost you something but you knew that.  She needs to understand what she’s getting into though if she does come.  You need to make that clear.

JH: Yeah, this life isn’t easy not for a girlfriend of any of us, so explain it to her.

M: AND ASK HER WHAT TEAM SHE SUPPORTS.

 

That’s basically how it went down.  I ask her to come and I make it clear the life isn’t easy and what she’s in for.  But I hoped she would come.  The past few days have changed my life and I couldn’t imagine going on without her in it every day.

 

I asked the driver to take me somewhere to buy the things I needed, and take me to the disused café. 

I set about preparing.  I had brought with me blankets and pillows so the gazebo chair was comfortable, I sprinkled flower petals everywhere including the walk way and stairs to get to the café.  And finally, I set about placing candles everywhere I could.  I must have bought over 100. 

When I was done it was around 5pm, I went home and showered and text her to meet me there at 6.30pm.  When I was dressed and ready it was 5.45pm, so I set off together with the driver and the food I has asked them to get for me. 

I placed a bottle of champagne in the gazebo to work on later when she arrived, the food behind the counter and busied myself with lighting the multitude of candles. 

It was 6.20pm when I was finished so I positioned myself on a chair facing the entrance to wait for her, I had a bunch of roses waiting for her.  I hadn’t actually told her I was in love with her, and I wanted to do it the ‘right way’, in my mind that involved roses.

For a few minutes I sat thinking, the sun was beginning to go down but we would be able to eat as it fully set.  I looked around thinking what I had done wasn’t too bad with the resources I had available.  If I was a woman would I like it?  Sure, I thought. 

Suddenly I heard the shuffling of footsteps, so I stood up, with the flowers in my hands ready for her.  She walked in, her hair hanging down by her shoulders, dressed in a pretty white and pink floral dress she took the slight of me in with her big brown eyes.  She didn’t say a word she just looked at me, smiling.  Her eyes crinkled at the sides as if she had never been so happy. 

I walked over to her, and kissed her cheek gently. 

‘these are for you beautiful’ I whispered handing over the bunch of roses to her. 

She looked down and took them from me, ‘What did you do Taemin?’ She asked me timidly. 

‘I wanted to do something special’ I replied. 

She looked around at all the candles and petals on the floor, the gazebo bed and anywhere else there was space. 

‘Why?’ she asked with her eyes returning to mine.

‘Because you’re special’ I replied slowly and carefully, I didn’t want to mess up my words. ‘I want to show you how special you’ve become to me’.

I saw a lone tear fall from her eye as she stared up in awe into my eyes. 

‘Hey now it’s a good thing, no reason to cry’ I said stroking the tear of her face and placing my hand around the back of her neck.  I pecked her lips, her cheeks and her forehead.

‘Who are you Lee Taemin’ she breathed out. 

I smiled.  I had achieved what I was hoping for.  ‘I am yours’ I told her.

My hand found its way to hers as I pulled her over to the gazebo.

‘I have food, and I have champagne’ I announced almost giddy.

She laughed.  Her laughter still like music to me.  ‘you really thought of everything huh’ She asked turning to face me her eyebrow cocked up. 

I laughed shyly.  ‘You need to be spoilt sometimes.’

She laughed again but in a different way this time, almost mocking but I couldn’t quite tell. 

‘Why?’ she asked me.

‘Because I haven’t ever really been able to spoil anyone in a way that isn’t giving them money, or romantically, so let me enjoy this ok?’ I countered.

She conceded and laughed at me.  ‘Ok then, Mr Romance’ she winked.  I was becoming accustomed to this nickname.   

I popped the champagne and poured us both a glass.

I held mine up before drinking ‘To you’ I began ‘for showing me real life and helping me have the best holiday’ I smiled. 

Her smile was returned but only by half.  I didn’t fail to see the slight look of disappointment in her eyes and my stomach sank.  What did I say?

‘To your holiday’ She said, the same half smile forced on her lips. 

I drank, confused, and she drank too. 

‘is something wrong?’ I asked concerned. 

She paused, maybe for half a second, but then she smiled and said ‘No, this is lovely, thank you’

A little to slow, I realised my mistake.

‘You think you’re just a holiday romance?’ I stated.  It was a question but I knew the answer.

She looked at me in the eyes, her brow contracted just a fraction for me to notice she was confused.

‘Aren’t I?’ She asked me, her voice was low.

‘No baby’ I replied my voice also low.

My eyes couldn’t move from hers, she didn’t speak but I knew she was waiting for me to continue.

I took a breath. 

‘I think I’m falling in love with you, and I don’t think I can leave you behind when I have to leave.  I want you to come with me.  I want you to be with me.’ I said this all a little bit too fast, too rushed, but I was afraid if I didn’t I couldn’t get it all out there.

Her eyes lingered on mine, her face still gave nothing away. After what felt like an eternity her face broke into a large shy smile.

‘I think I’m falling in love with you too’.  It was all I needed to hear.  I leaned into her, kissing her soft lips with mine.  I had hoped she would say this. 

‘Will you come with me, to Korea?’ I asked breaking away and looking deep into her eyes. 



© 2017 thunderdiamond


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 1, 2017


Author

thunderdiamond
thunderdiamond

liverpool, United Kingdom



About
28 year old female from Liverpool UK more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by thunderdiamond


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by thunderdiamond