Christmas Parting

Christmas Parting

A Story by Asakara Yoruto
"

A sub chapter for my book(Boku no Jinsei Course) that is still far from ending.

"
This is Christmas. A holy night. The stars are brightly shining. And today, is the day for me to confess to Yuri.

I am Kobushiki Karai, 2nd year student in Seigo Academy. Because of Shiro-kun, I got this chance. Today, Yuri and I will go to a date arranged by Shiro-kun.

Igashiro Kouta, a stupid genius. He contributed in a game company with a super cool system. And he also completed the device to make spirits materialized.

Karakuri Yuri, my first love and killed by a teacher, but the truth is, that teacher is a victim of his parents's desires. And now, Yuri is living as a healthy middle school student.

Shiro-kun and the class rep said that they have a business with visiting Shiro-kun's parent's graves. They are visiting the graves right now. Lost his parents on his own birthday, it must be hard for him.

With the ring that Shiro-kun forced me to use for confessing my love to Yuri, though I don't know why, but it is a special ring that he developed, just like the one that materialized Yuri's spirit.

"I will believe you, Shiro-kun!" I said while juggling the ring bix with one hand.

Yuri and I were childhood friends, but because of my image overchange, she must not have revognized my real identity, even she can't say my name properly back in the elementary school and ended calling me with 'Kai-kun'.

"Karai-kun, I'm ready!"
"Coming!" I said. I put the ring box in my pcket and head down the stairs.

Good clothes, check! Hairstyle, check! Not overexaggerating style, check! All set except... how to confess my love properly?

The movie is starting on 18:00. The live action of AnoHana is about to be re-played at the cinema.

For the whole 2 hours, in the holy night, I didn't do anything but crying all out because the movie is very good to make me cry. Good thing that we prepared a tissue sachet.

Along with the movies going, I realized,

"Yeah, I like her." The main character said.

Confessing is not about the time or something, but to say what you want to say the most.

"Karai-kun..." Yuri called me. With teary eyes and still crying out.
"What is it?"
"May I take some of your tissues?"
"Oh, that? Sure!" I gave her some tissues.

Our eyes met. Is this the right time? The hell with it! She closed her eyes. Eh? Why? Did she is inviting me to kiss her? But... I don't want to before I gave the ring...

"I love you, Kai-kun!"

I am surprised. She recognized me?

"You realized?"
"Of course! There is no way I can't recognize my very first love, Kai-kun!"
"I see..."

The movie is not over yet. Yet we are chatting with freedom. This is the right time that I should use the ring.

I hugged her body. The wamth of her body is really helped me in this winter.

"I love you too... that's why, don't go away!"
"Thanks, Kai-kun!" She hugged me back.

This is the way my first and the last confession of love I will make, that's what I decided to.

I set tge ring on her left middle finger. The right is already set by the materialization ring. And, our lips met with each other.

"Thanks for everything..."
"Yu...ri...? You will disappear? I don't want that! I want you to stay beside me!" I shouted and hoped, though I already know this day will come. Though I know it, I still can't handle it.
"It's too late. Because my last regret in this world is, I can't confess to you, but I did. Give this back to Kouta. This is a goodbye." She took off the materialization ring and gave it to me.

Her body is becoming more invisible.

"Wait!" I tried to grab her shoulder.

But she disappeared suddenly, my hand can't reach her. Left only the materialization ring behind. Left without any traces. All the people in the cinemas didn't realize anything.

The movie ended. I went out to the outside, alone!

I try to hold my tears. But I heard Shiro-kun's voices, "Don't hold back, let it all out!". I don't know from where that sound is coming, but it really helped me. I cried, a lot.

"Hey, it's a good thing that we recorded all of our activity through the manga we created together, all of AkuRyo's residents. I need you to write the manuscript for our last chapter, with the speed of Ran's drawing, we can made it before the FuyuComi. Let's make this the best memorial for all the AkuRyo's residents these last 8 months. Though this is one side call, so you can't reply. Just said it tomorrow."

Sure thing... Shiro-kun... For Yuri's sake too!

"And my next project, I have been thinking for last 8 months, connecting heaven and earth, want to ride on? Ah, it's for tomorrow answer eh? But I bet you will say yes."

That is a sure thing, Shiro-kun! And thanks! If it's not for you, I won't go this far, Shiro-kun! Thank you, Shiro-kun!

That is my last time I saw Yuri. Reincarnation will happen to a spirit after some centuries, that's wht I believed. She's already move on to the heaven. So in Shiro-kun's next project,

"Maybe we will able to meet again, Yuri!" That is my last passionate words in this holy night.

The snow is falling down to the streets. Couples flirting along the road. I walked alone back to AkuRyo.

© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on November 19, 2015
Last Updated on November 19, 2015

Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing