My Fairy Tale

My Fairy Tale

A Story by Breara
"

Just something I wrote about my boyfriend and I.

"
Once upon a time, in March of 2009, this girl got an IM from someone she didn't know. He made her laugh, and actually happy to be alive, unlike her boyfriend of the time. He helped her decide to leave her boyfriend behind, and helped her thru the breakup with him, and even the breakup with the boyfriend after that. He listened to her rant about the guys in her life, and sigh over an ex that she thought was the one. She looked forward to coming home from school every day and talking to him, and even talking to him early in the school morning thru text (he'd be half asleep.) They joked back and forth, and talked constantly. She had a crush on him. He had a girlfriend. Fast-forward a few months and more breakups for her. She hadn't heard from him. She was starting to think she had bad luck in the relationship department. Then, out of the blue, she got a text. They started talking again. Then the best thing ever happened. He asked her out. She said yes, surprising them both.Fast-forward 6 months. She's in love with him. Every time they talk, she falls deeper. She wants to be with him forever, regardless of the distance between them.

© 2010 Breara


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice :)


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awww that so sweet :] i love it :] great write. i can tell that you truly do write from your heart when you do write

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2010
Last Updated on February 11, 2010

Author

Breara
Breara

Akron, OH



About
Just using this site as an online archive. more..

Writing
My Story My Story

A Story by Breara


Click Clang Click Clang

A Poem by Breara


Why... Why...

A Poem by Breara