BLOOD LUST CONFECTION

BLOOD LUST CONFECTION

A Story by Sachi Ruaya
"

Boa, a young adventurous boy with a strong sweet tooth, ventures to an abandoned candy store with his friend, Spike. Later on, Boa has lost Spike in the macabre candy store...what next?

"

BLOODLUST CONFECTION

SACHI RUAYA

A SMALL POCKET-STORY…

 

Spike?” Boa called. The macabre candy store whiffs of bitter-sweet confectionary and the scarlet paint splattered upwards, towards the wall. Boa’s footsteps imprint the stone floor. WET. The paint is wet…New red paint? In this utterly old building? Or is it?

____________________

The oozy red liquid sends shivers down Boa’s spine, his teeth chattering as the frigid breeze from the wooden-framed windows brush by. “Spikey?”

No answer…

Boa glance down at the cashier table. An untainted wrapped candy! Unable to control his devil temptation, Boa pop the confection in his mouth. A war in his cavity pounces…

____________________

Guns of popping candy shoot out hysteric bullets of flavour, ultimately dying his mouth completely red. But the flavour is nothing like anything before! It is freshly manned iron…blood. Boa spits out the candy in disgust and hastily turn around…around…slowly…

To see Spike’s deathly still body lying there. His skin extremely wrinkly, as if all the blood in his body was sucked out. 

© 2017 Sachi Ruaya


Author's Note

Sachi Ruaya
Just a small burst of enjoyment for you...

I honestly rushed this story so feel free to review the smallest of the smallest things or suggestions.

Thanks...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't want to pick at the small things. I want to congratulate you on writing this marvelous story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol well i love that you wrote it in red as if it was written in blood, i wonder, did eating that candy kill spike? was that his blood popping in boas mouth?

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sachi Ruaya

6 Years Ago

Hehe...this is what I love about cliffhangers.
I guess I'll leave that to your imagina.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 16, 2017
Last Updated on November 16, 2017
Tags: Blood, candy, sweets, store, lost, boa, spike, death, horror, mini, story

Author

Sachi Ruaya
Sachi Ruaya

Victoria, Australia



About
Sachi is an observant art lover who takes pride in her strong verbal and written communication skills as she regards her love for learning. She highly values collaboration and efforts to create innova.. more..

Writing