The True Face of Love - Chapter I - Part - I

The True Face of Love - Chapter I - Part - I

A Story by RyuJin Shiranami
"

The story starts with the introduction of a man named Haruto who dreams of getting his first love, Kazumi. After 5 years of continuous rejection, a brawl starts when a girl named Sakimi arrives.

"
Sometimes as i dream about my lady love, i always ask myself one question, "Am i not worthy enough of getting her?". Maybe that is, but once i had a dream, it could've been possibly the best dream ever for me, but i know if she comes to know what i am dreaming, she'd say, "Well, too many desires for just a friend", so i never express it.
When i dream about her, it feels so warm, so cozy, so real, that when i woke up, i think why dreams exist? Before i could try one more time to sleep and re-dream this fantasy i have been watching, i'd like to let you know that i've been loving her from the past four years, and she doesn't even talks with me. And that's now a bad thing to say but i must say that she's got too ahead of herself than the rest, but i do love her, i do love her still with all my heart, i do not know why, not for her appearance sure, everyone would assume that but this strange chain has bonded me with her in a strange loving and compassionate relation.

                                  PART I - "Just A Dream"

It was a cold, shivery night, i went down the wet streets, tiptoeing through the dark lanes, she was waiting for me in the nearby park as i said her that i wanted to meet her. I entered the gates of the park, the water drops driven upon by the cold breeze that were once resting upon the leaves of the trees fell on me, sending a cold shock through my spines, as i gleamed through the darkness there she was sitting on a bench, waiting for me, i neared her, crept up silently beside her and embraced her shoulder tightly with my arms. She gazed at me, opened her specs, and said, "Hey",and gave me a sweet smile, i smiled at her too and she nodded her head a bit, lately it was raining heavily, cool breeze blew, creating a whooshing sound.
She was acting unusual, she was seeming to feel a bit shy, she slowly came up closely and sitting right next to me, she stuck hard to my body, feeling her warmth, i slowly whispered, "Hey, it is too cold, right?", she just closed her eyes and embraced me tightly and she nodded her head, as if to say yes. My heartbeat seemed to be heightened to a rate of higher beat, she squeezed my shirt tightly and approached me, "You know, there's something i wanted to let you know", said she, "Yeah me too", i said. She was nearing my face, as someone does to kiss another. She neared my mouth and i could vividly feel her soft lips slowly touching mine and then the wetness of her mouth, my eyes opened up widely, but i felt her lips slowly rub against mine, and as she enveloped my lips inside her mouth with her tongue, i slowly closed my eyes and felt as if it was a deep sleep. Our tongues started moving in the same rhythm, we both closed our eyes, then opened it, she was already embracing me and i could feel our heartbeats perfectly synchronizing with each other, is this true love?

After sharing a passionate kiss, she said to me, "I love you", at first i thought i heard something else, but then i thought, no this can't just be happening to me... It felt so good i thought this was a dream too, but as soon as i tried tom get off the park bench and sat up, i realized that, wait a minute, i was already sitting in the bench then how come, how the hell did i sit up? And where'd this blanket come from? Where actually am i? God it is my bed!! I felt so bad for a minute that i almost went crazy that morning in rage, took foolish selfies of mine.... (Sounds more stupid than the word 'stupid itself, but what else you gotta do at that sick moment? Your brains really doesn't work in a condition like that).
But one thing was for sure now, that i would never be able to forget her...




                               Part II Coming Soon

© 2018 RyuJin Shiranami


Author's Note

RyuJin Shiranami
I have written coming soon but please you all tell me whether should i continue this or not. Point out my mistakes, or suggest improvements, share this and please do tell me whether should i continue this or not. Comment please everyone!! It's a request.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on January 8, 2018
Last Updated on October 11, 2018
Tags: Romance, Love Story, Emotional, Sad, Relationship, High School, Adult Life

Author

RyuJin Shiranami
RyuJin Shiranami

Kolkata, West Bengal, India



About
I am RyuJin Shiranami, but to say, that is just my pen name... i have faced dark times and tough moments in my life, but i didn't give up, encouraged by all... i thought i should really be into litera.. more..

Writing