E-Zine Columns

E-Zine Columns

A Story by Larissa G.
"

Teasers and links to my columns for an e-zine.

"

RKYV Column #3 - Defining & Tolerating Art

The definition of art is a long, complex page with multiple branches for each division of work covered by the simple three letter word. To even try to focus on one definition would be rude. It would be a claim that one single definition rules supreme over the others, without question.

Therefore, for this column, it is best to state that art is a product of mankind, one that is meant to bring pleasure or stimulate the mind in some sort.

Read more @ trolleygirl13.blogspot.com/2009/02/rkyv-column-3-defining-tolerating-art.html

**

Column 2 - Creation In Our World: Artistic Relationships

My deadline came up almost too soon for me to even begin working on this month’s feature; I’ve spent the past two days of sparse free time writing it. If the readers will be patient and read about my lifestyle, they will soon find that it has a significant meaning and purpose. Be patient, and enjoy the story being told.

Read more @ trolleygirl13.blogspot.com/2009/02/rkyv-column-2-artistic-relationships.html

**

Column 1 – Creation In Our World: Tips for the Artistic

This is the first column of, as I will greedily state, my own that I will have ever had the privilege and joy of writing. My writing experience thus far has been limited to short stories and poetry, with one memoir and one guest article in my high school’s paper. That makes this yet another little journey and step out of my comfort zone to allow expansion of the horizons.

Read more @ trolleygirl13.blogspot.com/2009/02/rkyv-column-1-tips-for-artistic.html

© 2009 Larissa G.


Author's Note

Larissa G.
Bookmark or follow the blog to read reviews and other notes on culture - and let me know if you do.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This line:

"it is best to state that art is a product of mankind, one that is meant to bring pleasure or stimulate the mind in some sort."

is absolutely perfect! I've not heard art described that way before, but it's completely true. I wish your definition was in the dictionary instead of the longwinded, boring definition that is most likely there. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
1 Review
Added on February 18, 2009
Last Updated on February 18, 2009

Author

Larissa G.
Larissa G.

PA



About
I am a college student. Halfway through college, I'm a declared English writing and communication rhetoric major; I am also pursuing a Public and Professional writing certificate. I'm not sure what.. more..

Writing
An Update An Update

A Story by Larissa G.


Rain Rain

A Poem by Larissa G.