I will wait….

I will wait….

A Story by Akki
"

This is the incomplete love story, wait to complete sometimes.

"

I will wait….


One day, I go to the beach, I was very upset & my mood was so bad. Thoughts were never ready to give up me. I was so depressed. To saw the view of the sunset on the beach I felt little bit relief, but the tension never ended. Waves are flow quietly in a sea. The wind was flow in his way quietly.

Children were plays in the sand & some are plays football. Some old citizens were lost in their old memories & told stories of others of their times. I saw everywhere & think everyone has here left their tensions at home & enjoying here. So why I didn’t do that?


The form that though I joined the group of children were they try to make sand castle. My previous memories refresh. I remember how I can make castles in the sand that time & seek the attention of others. I helped those children to make castle. I try to build a castle in my mind. I saw a very beautiful feet that come close to me. I saw she was a very beautiful girl looks like an angel. I was awakened to saw her. She come close to me & said, “Wow, you are making so much beautiful sand castle”, “Can you teach me also to build a beautiful sand castle like you?” How could I say to No her? I said, yes.


She sat down on the sand to making a sand castle. She looks like naughty children. I also sat down with her and to teach her to build a castle. First time in my life I was so quiet with a girl. She asks me about that. I was speechless and feel so nervous. That I never felt before. Sand castle was making beautiful. She was so happy.

After all that, she said, “would you like to join me for a one cup of coffee, please?”

I pinch myself because I think was I was in the dream, but never like that.

I was going with her for a coffee. She asked me about that but it was my wish before that she wasn’t known.

The coffee shop near that beach was so stylish & so much expensive. We were sat there and ordered for cappuccino. She was so much talkative, she talks a lot but I was lost in her brown eyes. I wasn’t hearing that she said. Her black smooth hair was flow with wind and play with her eyes again and again. Time was stopped for me there. It was very memorable and special night to me. 


Waiter was come with our order & serves us. We tasted that strong cappuccino and her phone was ringing. She answered the phone & go to somewhere without saying me bye!


I was shocked. I also returned my home & decided to never think about her but I think our mind is our biggest rival. I decided but mind thinks about her again & again. I was so disturbed that night & fail to sleep. In the morning of next day, I was going again on the same beach then again evening then again night but never get my hands besides failure.


She never meets me from that night & I never know about anything her but my eyes are find her everywhere till now. 


So many questions she left in my mind.


Why she go like this?

Where was she now?

What she does now?


She remembers me or not?

She would like to meet me again or not?


So many Questions still remain in my mind. But, I know somehow she meet me & giving the answers of all this questions. I am just waiting for that movement.


I hope so…… 

© 2016 Akki


Author's Note

Akki
I just wrote what was in my mind. I think this story make so board but I would like if you give me reviews on this.
Tell me what are you think about this story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A nicely written story - hope you were not left to pay the bill?



Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akki

8 Years Ago

Solar hahaha nice comment yaar
Your sense of humor is too good
No she paid the before .. read more
Solar

8 Years Ago

oh good - at least on bright side she gave you material for a good story, nah.
Akki

8 Years Ago

Hmmm
I was lucky ; )
I like this! very much akki
behterin
this is the best of yours


Thanks for sharing..

your dost
siddhi


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akki

8 Years Ago

Joke of d year goes to u siddhi
siddhi

8 Years Ago

thankyou thankyou akki
siddhi
Akki

8 Years Ago

Haha
Welcomed dear
Nice story and its really a mystery.....Thanks for sharing...

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akki

8 Years Ago

Thank you Ridhi!
Mystery woman leaving you enthralled in thoughts, I like this!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akki

8 Years Ago

hahaha...
Yes!
I will wait for her.
Thank you, Kanas, for a lovely review.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 10, 2016
Last Updated on January 10, 2016
Tags: Love Story, Story, Incomplete love story, boy and girl story, heart break story

Author

Akki
Akki

Pune, Maharashtra,India., Hindu, India



About
Don't think about me? Because, I am mysterious guy ever in the world. I like to do whatever that no once imagine in their dreams. My favourite hobby is to discover myself. "Kon ki isme hi KICK he.. more..

Writing
ehassas ehassas

A Poem by Akki


Bounce Back Bounce Back

A Story by Akki