True Torture

True Torture

A Story by Rebecca_Rose
"

My real life experience...

"
I'm a 22 year old woman madly in love with the most amazing guy. Happily engaged and every day is the best day. Sure, we fight here and there but who doesn't? He's masculine, extremely lean and with a perfect permanent Italian tan, has a deep rustic voice, has tattoos, a strong jaw line and a smile that could melt the Sun... he's my best friend and every time he speaks my name it's as if I am being choked by satin, I can't breathe when I hear him call out to me. The lust is magnetic and explosive all at once. The sexual tension never dies even though it's been over a year. His gorgeous piercing green eyes, they melt me to my core. When our lips interlock, it's as if it were the beginning of everything, the Big Bang, was happening all over again. But this is not called "True Love." This title is much more grim, and so is the story that follows...
Imagine now that you are 9 months pregnant. He kisses your stomach and talks to your unborn son constantly, excited for his arrival. Everything is going perfectly,...then one day, poof. He is ripped from you, the father of your child, your fiance, your BEST FRIEND. Gone. You're alone. The person you spent every waking second with is now gone. You have to do everything on your own.. and the only way you can see him is through a plastic wall covered in etched graffiti. You cannot feel his lips melt into yours anymore... and you cannot feel his warm embrace or his body against you. Putting your hand against the translucent wall isn't the same, as much as you want it to be. Imagine having everything that made you think the world was a fair and happy place, stripped away.
People... couples do this a lot in America.., but I feel like we're different. I feel like no one feels how we feel. The passion, the raw need to feel the other...the undying love. I know others love each other... but it's more than that. If I only loved him, it wouldn't hurt this bad, there isn't a word,  I swear to god there isn't. I have never been more ravenous for the sense of someone's touch like I am for his... I feel like we aren't human. That we were two beings separated hundreds of years ago and finally we had met and everything in the world made sense, The filth and lies and stealing, we hate ourselves, but love each other... because he and I are one of them. But I swear to god, the feelings we have for each other, they aren't human, because I feel like humans cannot feel this strongly about another.  
The separation physically hurts...

© 2018 Rebecca_Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

yes this is a very good piece of LEET A RAHHHH TUREEEE AH!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 21, 2018
Last Updated on September 29, 2018

Author

Rebecca_Rose
Rebecca_Rose

Reading, PA



About
| Rebecca | Aquarius | '96 more..

Writing