A Letter To Mom

A Letter To Mom

A Story by Scissorhandds4eva<3

Mom,

I don't know why you suddenly changed out of nowhere. As soon as grandma leaves, you start critizing me like I'm some stranger you met off the street. I don't know if you can tell but I have feelings and your neglecting them by telling me I look "trashy" or like a
"follower." Your not understanding that. I'm changing. Not because of you, but because my enviorment and everyone around me has just made me a different person. It's only an appearance I know but, you need to understand. I'm a regular human being, who does get sad... and I am. You think you know every single thing about me, but you don't. You weren't there every night when I was crying because I missed my friends back home or when I felt crappy about being dumped or when I felt totally disgusting every morning after eating. You, and my family are above my life but, my life does have secrets. I know you want to be my best friend, but you can't be. Not one girl can tell their moms everything about their everyday life. I'm not that barbie doll that you could make walk. talk, and dress. I'm growing up and becoming capable of having my own ideas and sets of opinions. That also means dressing myself in what I think is appropriate. Everything changes, but not truly. I will always be the same person. Stop telling me to change back to the person I was before... because, you have no idea if I was happier then or now. There is no old Shania because I haven't changed anything but my outer appearance. There is no better Shania over the rainbow, because I am the best person I can make myself at the moment. The most important thing is that you have to remember is that I am your daughter and you shouldn't judge me any other way.

© 2011 Scissorhandds4eva<3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
Added on January 20, 2011
Last Updated on January 20, 2011

Author

Scissorhandds4eva<3
Scissorhandds4eva<3

The Movie, Madagascar



About
My name is Shania/Nita/Shananagins. I am weird for a warning. I get hyperr alot too. Music is my life. Then another part is my family and my friends. My best friends are EP, ZR, LM, CJ, IR, & JF. They.. more..

Writing