imperfect perfection

imperfect perfection

A Story by Abeni
"

If its to good to be true,then something fishy is happening

"
> I felt my heart explode as I stood there and watched, I can swear I died a thousand times in just a minute. It was just impossible. Malik was the perfect guy, he was every girls dream I mean he was handsome, funny, successful and his generosity was enchanting. Despite the 8 years age difference between us! it was as though we were age mates, he was my best friend,my listener, my counselor. He was indeed mr perfect and when he proposed to me It was like a dream come through,but I still felt like there was something wrong. I am what Anna wintour will consider as "one of the little houses", Malik   on the other hand could be compared to a greek god,why will someone like him want to be with me, we worked together for almost five years and most of the women he dated were as beautiful as Leila lopes or even prettier. For the man I have being secretly day dreaming of,to ask me to marry him was just incredulous. Our wedding was like a fairytale wedding, at the famous Tinapa resort in Calabar. For the first time that night Malik made love to me. I felt something bold inside of me, my shyness suddenly disappeared, the secret of my femininity lay there in front of him as he grabbed me, even in the midst of his needs I felt the tenderness of his touch and restraint, wider he murmured pushing my thighs apart while my hands slipped around him,owning him with my touch,every movement he mastered my mouth and body until I was sweeping with it,a strong barricade of overwhelming pleasure took me too the point of no return.I could feel my fingers piercing his back as we moved in a rhythmic pattern. He held on tight to my buttocks and muffed his shout,!and this made my blood rush with emotions. It was the best night of my life.    
As I laid beside him I envisioned our kids playing around and having the perfect family, I turned to kiss him and I suddenly noticed he was deep in taught, the fear of not satisfying his needs terrified me,He had something important to tell me, a thousand things came rushing through my mind, he took a stroll to the balcony, as I chased at his back after him, I screamed, 'Malik, talk to me, but what'. He was silent, and only said 'Baratu, I love you with all my life and I've always dreamt of this with you'. I could no longer take it inside, my mind had flown deep with imaginations, could he have AIDS, could have an STD, a fear of the unknown gripped me. In shock and like a child being awoken from a bad dream Malik broke the silence, 'Baratu I can't have children with you', I did not understand this, we had not used a condom, so why was he speaking like this, I grabbed his boxers and drew him into the room, 'Malik explain to me', 'I had a vasectomy  years ago' he replied.

© 2014 Abeni


Author's Note

Abeni
Ignore grammar problems please :( like and comment here and on facebook

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very lovely and passionate. I absolutely adore it!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Abeni

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot salt... I realy appreciate it
Wow,this is a lovely piece Abeni,cant wait to read more

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2014
Last Updated on June 7, 2014
Tags: #love #why #trust

Author

Abeni
Abeni

Abuja, Nigeria



About
A 19 year old whose passion is writing📖📖📖 Islam is my religion more..

Writing
The poem The poem

A Poem by Abeni


so long a Mail so long a Mail

A Story by Abeni