Project P: Pokemon: A long Road to Here

Project P: Pokemon: A long Road to Here

A Book by ShaneBerry
"

ok, pokemon fans. here we go this is a "Fan Fiction"-like book with allot of things the same and allot of things changed from the anime/games/manga's of Pokemon. let me know what ya'll think! :)

"

© 2012 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
ok, Possible Pokemon Novel, not for children, for Teens and young adults? Could it be done?
Rules: Certain Pokémon roam the entire world, while some are only found in certain continents (in games the regions) all common bird Pokémon are found in every Continent. All common rodent Pokémon are found on every continent. All garbage Pokémon (Grimer, Muk, Magneton, Voltorb, Ditto, Koffing, etc) are found in landfills on all continents. All fish Pokémon can be found in any as long as they are fresh water or saltwater (like Horsea in the ocean but not in rivers. Vise versa for Magikarp, they only go to ocean after evolving) 'Legendary' Pokémon are extinct! But praised like gods. Pokémon have life spans depending on what animal they represent (torkal-tortise-100+ years. Venomoth-moth-before evolving 2-3 months, after evolving 3-4 years etc.)
Badges do not unlock special powers, like in the anime series they are just a way to be granted access into the league championships of the region.
You cannot adopt your first Pokémon till you are 18 years of age unless it is given to you by your parents or guardian. You cannot legally be a competitor in a badge battle until you are 16 years of age.
If a Pokémon is killed in battle the battle is forfeit by the one who killed it and is arrested for cruelty.
It is a crime to make your Pokémon use any type of attack on another persons Pokémon outside of battle. Or on a person.
After capturing a new wild Pokémon it is incredibly difficult to tame it. The only way to transport your Pokémon to a PC is manually going to a store of center that offers free PC usage. Poke'balls make Pokémon sleep while inside and keeping them in for long periods of time is unhealthy for the Pokémon itself.
Plant Pokémon are identified as imitation Pokémon to differentiate from real plants.
I'm not sure how far I will take this, or if I will even take it seriously. It is just something for me to do while I am hitting road blocks on 'Blayders" and "F/A/B/A/P/F"
yes i'm serious, and please don't hate, constructive criticizer only pleas! thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

There have been many different versions of the Transformers, some very juvenile and others much more mature and sophisticated..... So I think the idea of a darker, more grown up version of Pokemon is intriguing and exciting.
And I did watch the anime of Pokemon for a while, though its been a decade or more.... I remember first they got rid of Brock and replaced him with a different dude for some reason, and then they got rid of Misty and that was the END of it for me.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love the picture for this.

Anyway, onto reviewing.
I love how you have a whole list of what to expect in this and what new rules there are for Pokemon.

Can't wait to read it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


ShaneBerry

11 Years Ago

thank you for your review! i hope you enjoy the rest of the series! :D
PokemonFan#1

11 Years Ago

I know I will ^_^
Thank you for posting the link to your Short on FB and will be back to give it a better and more thorough read... and give a review that your write deserves. My first impressions on the skim were that it is well constructed, though I know little about Pokemon as a genre.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a nice twist on something for children.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The story does sound interesting. Pokeman had been part of the TV culture for a long time. I look forward to see where you taking this story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

908 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 7, 2012
Last Updated on April 7, 2012
Tags: Pokemon, fan fiction, anime, experimental, Shane berry, pikachu, kanto, johto

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dreams Dreams

A Poem by Tate Morgan