Backwater and Houseboat: Favorite Destination of Honeymooner

Backwater and Houseboat: Favorite Destination of Honeymooner

A Story by Pankaj Sharma

Kerala is one of the most beautiful state of India and popular worldwide for its backwaters that appeals to every heart. The exceptional nature beauty and waterways of the state are unique in it and presents sheer romantic and peaceful ambiance that appeal and mesmerizes honeymooner throughout the entire world. Although going through the waterways and stay in a houseboat is a beautiful experience, but it is imperative to put some efforts to make the honeymoon trip memorable. First, you should sort out your needs, desires and budget for a romantic retreat.




Second, you should search the reliable and an experienced tourism firm offering vivid options regarding Kerala honeymoon packages to help you converting your vacation into a memorable experience. If you want to spend your time around splendid backwaters, plan a stay in a luxury houseboat. Backwaters and houseboat are the unique experience of a lifetime; however, it will take both of you to a different world where you will witness nature at its best. Alleppey, Kollam, Kumarakom, Kozhikode, Kuttanad, Kochi, Thriruvallam, etc., are some of the best and magnificent backwaters destinations in the state.




Cozy up in your luxury houseboat cruise and uncover serene and scenic waterways of Kerala that will be a cheerful vacation experience for you. Beside backwaters, beaches tour and adventure and thrill are other best alternative for the honeymoon. Kerala is adorned with lush green hill stations, national parks and exhilarating wildlife sanctuaries that enable you and your partner enjoy peaceful and romantic vacation at beautiful beaches along with enjoying trekking in the gorgeous hills. You can also increase the excitement and thrills in your romantic trip by planning a tour of various wildlife sanctuaries and parks such as Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, Eravikulam National Park, Periyar Tiger Reserve, etc. Search the best Kerala travel packages and book online for a hassle free retreat. 


Book Kerala Travel packages Online: 

© 2015 Pankaj Sharma


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

765 Views
Added on April 7, 2015
Last Updated on April 7, 2015
Tags: Kerala tourism, honeymoon destination

Author

Pankaj Sharma
Pankaj Sharma

Noida, India



About
A Passionate Blogger & Travel Lover more..

Writing