Different but true love story

Different but true love story

A Story by shruthi
"

This story is real incident in someones life happened recently

"

There was a little girl named sahana, she was very good hearted since from childhood.She lost her father very early i.e, when she had just joined the school. Actually she loved her father more than her mother.Somehow started to udjust to everything in life.Her weakness is trusting everyone soon,She completed her studies till degree, but then also she was alone everytime, No good friends;no good guiders,not even good relatives.whomever she trusts they will be cheating her.

Time came she joined for work somehow after long gap after her completion of education' i.e, degree. Her mother was not at all supporting her that makes her everytime sad and emotional......
While working in first organisation she was alone,decent and very honest in work, but no one mingled with her.she used to worry everytime why this is happening to her often.But she is good devotee of Durgadevi, even though she sings well, she used to hide in her only her wonderfull singing talent......

In organisation only one gye came close to her guiding, sharing her sorrows and making her feel that he was there for her everytime as good friend.She enjoyed his company few days, but unfortunately; she left that organisation due to some problems she faced there such as partiality in work .......
Even though so many proposed her, she was not accepting anyone's proposal.After she leaves that organisation she used to remember everytime his friendship and wonderfull time spent with him and without her notice she fell in love with him deeply. But unable to forget it and even unable to explain it because she scared if she express such feelings on him and incase if he leaves her friendship also.So she hided everything in her and continued her life by loving him herself and by waiting to listen same from him till present....

© 2017 shruthi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on August 30, 2017
Last Updated on August 30, 2017

Author

shruthi
shruthi

bangalore, hindu, India



About
I am creative and dynamic writer of my own ideas and thoughts. I am Singer,dreamer, I love poetries and that too to write creatively.... more..

Writing