Chapter 1 :The Small village overview

Chapter 1 :The Small village overview

A Chapter by shruthi
"

This is an introduction of a small old village

"
Once upon a time there was a small village,It was too greenary and all Traditional people lived in that village.They were celebrating each and every festivals very grandly by gathering all together in same place that is temple.
        
              In that village all people's occupation is Agriculture,farming,bee keeping, sericulture etc.All were in unity..that was one of the peacefull place.There were many temples in that village,each has its own stories and history behind it.
                
                There was only one Govt. school where every children used to go and used to improve their Knowledge.
              
                  That village people used to clean their front of their house with Cowdung everyday.none of them were using Gas stove or electric stove ....instead they were using 3 stone cooking fire(on a wood-fired 3-stone stove).
                             
                 There was lots and lots of greenary due to agricultary, their main crop is Groundnut..
             There was one River where al kids used to swim and play with water, take bath there and also the same water is used to wash clothes there.
   
           There was no vehicle facility in thet village, all were used to travel through boat,ships and bulluck cart is  used for transportation .No proper road and no proper Water facility nor sanitation facility was there.This shows that village was not yet developed.


© 2017 shruthi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on September 11, 2017
Last Updated on September 11, 2017


Author

shruthi
shruthi

bangalore, hindu, India



About
I am creative and dynamic writer of my own ideas and thoughts. I am Singer,dreamer, I love poetries and that too to write creatively.... more..

Writing