I can't fall out of love

I can't fall out of love

A Story by Sky Writer

It's been months. Months, since I realized I fell for you. You whom I shouldn't have fallen for in the first place.

Then recently, you hurt me, broke me, left me. Still, why do I care for you ?

Why do I get jealous when you're happy with someone else ?

I'm supposed to move on and forget everything. It's easier that way. It'll hurt less. But why does it still hurt now that I made my choice to let you go ?

Now I'm not sure if my heart still wants you after everything or if this is just an aftershock from the pain.

I want to save myself from another heartbreak. But what if being with you again is what's going to save me?

I don't understand love anymore. It's very confusing. It's like it's making me choose between my love for myself and my love for you. Both can save me, both can make me happy. But I can only choose one.

And I don't know which would be the right choice.

© 2018 Sky Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hey, I liked it, I can definitely relate to this. Well whether or not this is a ongoing thing happening, all i can say is, it happened to me, but i found that in these circumstances it is best to chase your happiness and follow your gut and heart, and at the end of this obstacle, someone will be on the other side ready to give all they can towards happiness.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sky Writer

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much ! That meant a lot to me. Have a nice day !



Reviews

Wow deep . This one is splendid , sad and I can feel that you have put all your emotions in it . It's tragic but uniquely beautiful too . I love it

Posted 12 Months Ago


This feels honest, I like it.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Mmm love indeed is confusing thing... sadly...we are never sure which choice is better....
To stay in love...or to just walk away...breaking everything that once meant love to us...
Nicely done

Posted 5 Years Ago


Hey, I liked it, I can definitely relate to this. Well whether or not this is a ongoing thing happening, all i can say is, it happened to me, but i found that in these circumstances it is best to chase your happiness and follow your gut and heart, and at the end of this obstacle, someone will be on the other side ready to give all they can towards happiness.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sky Writer

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much ! That meant a lot to me. Have a nice day !

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 10, 2018
Last Updated on May 10, 2018

Author

Sky Writer
Sky Writer

Osaka, Japan



About
Can be anyone.. more..

Writing
Stuck Stuck

A Poem by Sky Writer