Happy B'day

Happy B'day

A Screenplay by MJ SoulSmoke
"

'Happy b'day' is a sad account of any one who wanted to wish her/his beloved, but due to some circumstances, could not.

"
Sometimes, I'm very concerned about myself if I'd live or not for the next day. As I'm very reckless.
Sometimes, I don't imagine myself to be breathing so that I'd type this all for you. But yesterday, I prayed to the nature to bless me one more day, so that I may type this all for you!
Reason being quite simple.
Your family friends all are having their hearts pounding faster just for sake of your smile.
But here its me. I don't know. I don't have your address to send you gifts. I don't have your contact number to kick your phone at midnight in a hope that I'm the one to do.
I dont have any candle here so that you may blow it out. I don't have chocklate, silver wrapped candies. No heart shaped cakes, no b'day song. Nothing at all!
But I thought what'd I do to make it for you?
I got nothing.
I may not be having ideas. You can think that I'm a jerk and nurd too, that I've gone mad.
But I don't need the piece of cake which you'd throw in wish of someone not be known. Its strange sense. I'm not trying to have you the best words written for b'day. And this is true that you will not write it in your slam book or scap book, just to remember years after. But, yes I'd.
Time will go. And people will come with gifts. And I am not having anything for you to gift you, to make it special for you!
The day about to reach. Its just a moment.
I just called to say
Happy B'day.
Its a stranger's wish whom you'd never know.
Some one was waiting to wish you but time did let it happen.
People may write poems for you, some may sing, some dance, some may make you laugh and smile.
But, its just one last sentence
Happy B'day. . .

© 2013 MJ SoulSmoke


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on November 16, 2013
Last Updated on November 16, 2013
Tags: Sometimes, concerned, happy, birth, day, birthday, song, dance, special

Author

MJ SoulSmoke
MJ SoulSmoke

Gurgaon, Haryana, India



About
A passionate non fiction writer and poet. Fond of music specially Breaking Benjamin. Sketch artist. My most of the work is related to the dark whether it is sketch of poems. more..

Writing