Unto Us A Savior Is Born

Unto Us A Savior Is Born

A Story by Ryan
"

A poetic story about the coming of Jesus.

"

Unto us a savior is born. Gloom and confusion encompasses the dirt. Death and evil surrounds falling like mist around all who cry out for a hope. A survivor. Through unto us a savior is born.

We see this tree, planted to give life. Its fruit is pleasing to the eye and is plentiful. People have come for generations and generated life from its branches. All things pure and holy brings us to our knees and we submit to the power of light that is found in the fruit that is bore from this tree. And from its beauty unto us a savior is born.

But soon a poison broke out in the land and quenched peoples hunger that used to be fulfilled from the tree. Eventually the poison lurked its way down deep into the roots of the tree that everyone ever so loved and grew to live off. Though people did not know of this disease that poisoned our tree. The fruit became sour and began to rot. The people still grabbed fruit from the tree though the tree overproduced so they gathered more and their bags were too heavy for their ox to carry. Soon the fruit became no longer enough and the people began to gree. A bite no longer satisfied the empty stomachs of the blind people coming to live off this tree. The poison kept growing deeper into the roots of the tree and soon it began to wither and the branches grew old and grey. The people stopped coming to the tree in seek of health and satisfaction. For the tree no longer provided the same as it did. After much misery and longing for something new, the people started getting old and growing tired. The happiest and strongest of souls began to die and fade away into the grip of the poison. The sun grew cold and started to set. The people were going to be left in the dark destined to fail.

Though just as its big yellow surface was at the end of its reign, it stopped. Leaving just a sliver of light that was cast upon the horizon of all grey and dying thing ever poisoned by this catastrophe. The people stopped out of their torcher to look toward the sky and witness the last glimpse of hope. A loud voice reverberated off the ground and bounced echoing off the falling walls of the deep and sweeping all despair off its feet. “I am.” The people looked around in confusion trying to see where this beautiful voice came from. Though were blinded by such an empowering light coming from the setting sun. It began to climb back up into the sky little by little casting light onto the people below and filling their spirits with life. The old fruit that lay scattered everywhere began to burn up and sizzle in the presence of a new beauty. Death started to retreat and hope shone upon every dying soul. And again everyone heard, “I am”

This new era had come and the old was gone. New songs were sung and no one needed that fruit they had before. The poison was gone and began crawling itself out of everything it wedged itself into. The mountains began melting like wax before the illuminating light. The clouds and thick darkness started to clear and the tree started to sprout new fruit and the branches and roots were full of life. All that was dying and cold was uplifted and made pure and whole again. Everyone across all the land gave sight to this beautiful phenomenon that has restored the failing. A new breakthrough, a light. The great creator had wrote a new chapter, wrote with his aesthetic pen a savior the people had been dying to live for. And unto us a savior was born.

© 2013 Ryan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on December 30, 2013
Last Updated on December 30, 2013
Tags: Christmas, Jesus, Savior, Poem, Spoken Word

Author

Ryan
Ryan

Grandville, MI



About
I like to write || Love the Lord more..

Writing
The Fruit The Fruit

A Poem by Ryan


Lost Lost

A Poem by Ryan


Heart Cry Heart Cry

A Poem by Ryan