Steel Roofing Inc : Steel Roofing Contractors in East Hamilton, Ontario

Steel Roofing Inc : Steel Roofing Contractors in East Hamilton, Ontario

A Story by steelroofers
"

"Steel Roofers Inc. takes the guesswork out of re-roofing. If you've been thinking about upgrading to metal or just tired of disposable temporary asphalt shingles, there is no better time and place.

"
Metal Roofers are Southern Ontario's leading experts in the steel roofing (http://www.steelroofers.ca) industry. Metal Roofers offer a select range of smooth metal roofing products.


Tegola Canadese’s exclusive production technologies highlight the beauty of copper, which is an ancient and prestigious roofing material that lends unique character to the roof. The use of copper dates back to 2,500 B.C. Already at that time architects had discovered that copper was an extraordinarily efficient metal roofing material because of its unique characteristics in terms of safety, duration and resistance. The Metal Line features different types of copper and zinc-titanium tiles: Prestige, Prestige Antique, Prestige Gold, Prestige Star and Prestige ZT.


Steel Roofing Ontario from Steel Roofers on Vimeo.


These copper tiles are specifically designed to recreate the ever-green effect that evokes the eternal beauty of bygone times. Copper natural undergoes an on-going oxidation process. Prestige Antique Compact copper tiles undergo an antique-finish treatment, which speeds up the oxidation process and confers an uneven colour to the finished roof. The oxidation process continues after the roof is installed and is affected by local weather conditions.


Our line of metal tiles includes Prestige copper tiles, Prestige Antique tiles in "green copper" (copper with green patina), Prestige Gold copper tiles coated with gold, Prestige Star copper tiles "brilliant", Prestige ZT tiles in zinc-titanium.
The first digital rendering is free to new customers. Once homeowners begin a re-roofing project with Steel Roofers, the company will glady render a few other of your favorite options. We want homeowners to be as confident as possible in their final choice.




Below is a snapshot of the rendering software used to produce the picture of your home with your new roof! Be sure to look through all of our different roofing material options before submitting your email. The first one is on us!

Re-roofing generates approximately 11 million tons of asphalt shingle waste in our landfills each year. Installing a metal roof over your existing asphalt shingles is a well practiced installation technique with a proven track record. Steel Roofers recommends going this route to save time & money, assist with home insulation issues and reduce waste in land fills.


 

"942 Barton Street, "
East Hamilton,
Ontario
L8L 3C5

Telephone: 905-545-5480

Posted By Ben Alexander

 
 

© 2014 steelroofers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks for the information

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2014
Last Updated on March 13, 2014
Tags: steel roofing panels, steel roof installation, steel roofing installation, steel roofing prices

Author

steelroofers
steelroofers

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada



About
Steel Roofers Inc. takes the guesswork out of re-roofing. If you've beenthinking about upgrading to metal or just tired of disposable temporaryasphalt shingles, there is no better time and place. Meta.. more..

Writing