Ewww Day Toilette

Ewww Day Toilette

A Story by Stephanie M
"

A bunch of rich snobby women are in for the surprise of their lives, while waiting in line for the unveiling of the new designer purses.

"
        "Ugh, I can't believe these lower class people are standing in line for the new
'Marquette' purses. I can't imagine they can afford designer accessories."
        Tiffany lifted her nose into the air, "I bet the woman who is 12th in line is wearing costume jewelry."
        Maureen giggled, and glanced at the woman wearing ordinary clothing. She tilted her head to the left. "The thrift store is that way, honey."
        The clerk announced over a loud speaker, "The store is having a promotion today! The new line of 'Marquette' purses will be sold with a perfume made by the same designer inside of them!"
        Tiffany swiped her credit card, and eagerly unzipped her new purse. She sprayed the perfume onto her arm. It had a foul smell to it. She shrugged.
        The "lower class" women in line, watched as the brown liquid dripped down Tiffany's arm, and laughed as they realized it was liquid diarrhea. 
 

© 2018 Stephanie M


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on May 5, 2018
Last Updated on May 5, 2018
Tags: flash fiction, comedy, poverty, snobs, selfishness

Author

Stephanie M
Stephanie M

Barberton, OH



About
I am a published poet and aspiring writer. No, I am not depressed! I write dark poetry. I am inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Ray Bradbury. I am also influenced by the works of Coleridge.. more..

Writing