Me Myself and I

Me Myself and I

A Story by KAREN

     Dear writer cafe friends I am warning you this may be boring.  For the group, World of 500 I am supposed to write about me.  Well, I am an ordinary person with not a whole lot going on.  I am going to try to give you something worth reading.

     My name is storiestotell on this site, but my real name is Karen Ann Sills.  I was born in Michigan alone with my twin sister Kathy.  I have an older brother now living in North Carolina.  My sister and I live in Harriville Ms. with our wonderful mother Sue.

     I finished school in 85 and worked odd jobs here and there.  Then, I decided to go back to school and get a degree in childcare.  I have been working with children 23 years are more.

     Working with kids is a fulfilling job, but I'm at a point in my life where I would love to make a career change, but with the economy the way it is I am just trying to keep working with the job I have and be thankful I have one.

     I am not married at this point and time.  To tell the truth marriage doesn't look to be in my near future either.  I don't want children; daycare work is good birth control.  To tell you something else about children, me and my sister started keeping a set of twins when they were two weeks old.  A boy named Alex, which I cared for, and a girl named Dana, which Kathy cared for.  We feel like we raised them.  If we could have adopted them, then we would have in a minute.  They are eighteen now and live with their older brother, for both parents have passed on.

     My passion is cooking and writing, although after reading this you may not agree on the writing part.  This is one of the hardest things to do is to write about myself.  I know your probably reading some of this twice, for my sister is writing about her life too.  Anyways, me and my sister would love to write a cookbook together and name it Two Heads In The Kitchen.  If you would like to cheek out some of our recipes go to www.mixingbowl.com and look up redhotchilipeppers, which is me, and my sister is tootiefruity.

     Kathy and I also writes stories together.  We are in the process of getting our children's story Feelings Feelings Feelings published, if we can get everything square way money wise! Kathy is also on this site, look her up she's imagination101.

     Back to me now, I know I love to write with my whole heart!  I've been writing my whole life off and on.  I got my first computer a year ago, then I really started writing more and more.  So, in reading this I hope you learn a little about me , happy writing.

© 2022 KAREN


Author's Note

KAREN
This is my so called life! Tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are doing fine with the writing, you just need to be more confident. The excuses are unnecessary.

Posted 4 Years Ago


You had a good life. Education is a good field. If I didn't choose the military. Education was my second choice. I like to teach and learn. Thank you for your story. I was born in Michigan and came back to my home state. Thank you for you and your poetry and story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


awww, this was great! so glad to know you better!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
ooooooooh it so nice to get to know you more. This was wonderful and no no no not boring at all

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh this is truly wonderful to learn more about you, Karen...this was splendid... :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Thanks for sharing about your life. And no, your life doesn't sound boring either. This was a very nice and interesting read.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i always wanted a twin sister nope instead i have an older brother lol its great to know more about you and i think you're a great writer :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I am happy to get to know more about you! It's a pleasure to get to meet the people behind the words.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hats off to you, Dear Madam..!! Dedicating your life for two unknown souls calls for courage..!!!

You twin sisters are simply magnanimous..!!

MAY GOD BLESS all of you..!!!!

Good Wishes..!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Interesting story...
Makes the reader want to ask a million questions.

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

952 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 22, 2011
Last Updated on March 24, 2022
Tags: Sister, Mom, Brother, Children

Author

KAREN
KAREN

Harrisville, MS



About
I love to write and cook! Me and my sister will soon be the author of a children's book titled Feelings Feelings Feelings, and a cookbook in the near future titled Two Heads In The Kitchen. I e.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Old Man Old Man

A Poem by Robin


Candy Seasons Candy Seasons

A Poem by KAREN


Me Oh My Me Oh My

A Poem by KAREN


Reverb Reverb

A Poem by Robin