Captain Kisses and Mary Jane Hugs

Captain Kisses and Mary Jane Hugs

A Story by Kara Hadley
"

two trusty "friends" that made this little gathering all the better. -enjoy-

"

“Come, come, Tessa. Come to me. You know you want to. So, just do it,” the Captain whispered from the kitchen table.
        Tessa reached out her hand to grab the Captain’s. Closing her hand around his she drew him into her. He felt cold.
        “You can do it,” Lander said to Tessa as she pulled the Captain even closer. She looked at him, and he back at her. Taking a deep breath and licking her lips, Tessa kissed the Captain. Her throat burned the whole time, but when it was over she felt warm. She body felt alive, but heavier.
        “Whoa! That was fun,” Tessa said as the Captain walked over to Annabelle for her turn. Lander just looked at her like she was crazy and he was impressed.
        When Annabelle had to kiss the Captain she hesitated. “You can’t make me. I don’t want to. I don’t have to,” she pleaded.
        “No, we can’t make you,” Dustin said; “but this is a game. You said you wanted to play, so you should play right.”
        “Fine,” she sighed and with another moment’s hesitation she kissed the Captain. Not as big of a kiss as Tessa had, or as Lander or Dustin had, but a kiss none the less.
        The Captain walked over to Lander and the game continued. After he had gone from Lander to Dustin to Tessa and finally to Annabelle, Lander said he had to leave. After much pestering and motherly concern from Annabelle, he collected himself, promised to return, then left.
        The Captain took a break, and Dustin went out to by cigarettes. A few minutes after he left Mary Jane can over.
        “I don’t know what it is about you,” Tessa said to Mary Jane; “but you always remind me of hickory smoked bacon. Why, oh, why I do wonder?”
        “I have no idea,” she replied lazily.
        Annabelle turned up the music and the three of them walked out in to the carport. When they were sure no one was coming Annabelle leaned over and hugged Mary Jane. It was a long hug that left Annabelle smiling and Mary Jane delirious. Tessa walked over and hugged her as well. Their hug lasted longer than Annabelle’s and Tessa was smiling even more after, then she had been before. This continued until Dustin returned, that was when Mary Jane had to leave.
        The music continued, though. They ran and sang and danced for hours it seemed, though they all knew not even an hour had passed. Lander came back and the Captain got up and they all returned to their game. Each in turn kissed him another six times, each time getting longer and more passionate. Finally, the Captain could take no more and once again retired to his chair in the other room.
        The foursome slowly ambled into the living room, Tessa with the support of Lander’s strong shoulders and steadying arm around her waist. There they sat and talked of Mary Jane and the Captain and sex; oh glorious sex!
        Everyone soon fell silent, left to ponder the Captain and Mary Jane’s influence on their sexual desires. Annabelle and Tessa exchanged knowing glances and stood to take their positions atop Dustin and Lander. Soon they were heavily engrossed with each other, none noticing the lingering of the Captain’s kisses upon their melding lips. The seconds ticked by as hours, but no one was the wiser. Soon, Tessa breathed and dismounted to a much disgruntled Annabelle. Tessa walked over to Lander and once again the seconds slowed to the rhythm of their swaying hips and deep, halted breaths.
        After a while, they grew tired of their swaying hips and halted breathes and rested. The foursome lay sprawled across the furniture; legs tangled in arms and calm. They were, once again, thinking of the Captain and Mary Jane. Dustin and Lander wishing that she had been able to come, but Annabelle and Tessa knowing she had. Minds reeling from their evening they rested. All of them silently vowing to remember to invite the Captain and Mary Jane to their next gathering; it just wouldn’t be the same without them.
 

© 2008 Kara Hadley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love how you made the drugs and alcohol people...very neat way to tell the story.

Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love the personification in this story. I remember all the names my pot smoking buddies gave their pipes: There was Ridges, Sherlock Homeboy, and I've had Bounce, and Taffy. I've been to many parties like these. Amazing.

Posted 17 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

mary jane is welcome at every party I attend ;) I love this piece, though the characters had me a bit dizzy as the story went from one to the other. But maybe that is the effect that is required here, to make one delirious in the moment. Being a heavy party goer back in the day, and a casual one currently, I viewed the friends here metaphorically as two drugs I have known on occasion. this was a great write!

Posted 17 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I agree with Zoe.

Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Zoe
wow.

perfect.

Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008

Author

Kara Hadley
Kara Hadley

About
i'm kara. i'm short. i like to bake. i love music. i'm a little skanky. people say i'm funny. i have blonde hair. spelling isn't my forte. i have big teeth. i have bigger dreams. i'm a little superfic.. more..

Writing
F**k F**k

A Story by Kara Hadley


Bridge Bridge

A Poem by Kara Hadley



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..