I Guess I Have To Quit !

I Guess I Have To Quit !

A Poem by stars are far


You know... I've been trying my best to be a good writer, but it seems like that is far away from the truth I've been thinking about, I try to convince myself that I'm good, but seems like I can't write anymore, my subjects are circled and if I go far from that one subject I feel like I'm betraying someone... Beside, English is never y language, though I've been trying to write in English, talk, and even text, like proper messages, but its just okay to give up on something that you tried to do, but lost the talent in... So yeah, I will start trying to leave my pen, and search for a new hobby that I can be good at... 

 

Thank you guys :)

© 2014 stars are far


Author's Note

stars are far
any suggestion ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

No! Dont stop writimg...
i love your work...we all underestimate ourselves...but trust me you aren't bad at it...you write well...!! Would love to see mpre wrk..also writing is the best way to epress yourself and your feelings...to lighten up your heart!
Cheers!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Hey Suhad, believe me I know how you feel. But you will not find any thing else where you can express yourself like you are doing right now. No one is a pro writer here. We all are learning from one another everyday. I'm new here and never tried writing before this but I learn everyday. We all are here just not for writing, writing is a big deal, let's leave it for the professionals, we are here just to express ourselves, and you are excellent in it. And your English, I don't think it's bad, you express your feelings beautifully. So stop thinking much and keep writing. Everyone here loves to read your creations.
So, now cheer up and start writing...:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

No! Dont stop writimg...
i love your work...we all underestimate ourselves...but trust me you aren't bad at it...you write well...!! Would love to see mpre wrk..also writing is the best way to epress yourself and your feelings...to lighten up your heart!
Cheers!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Keep on writing. I am enduring and have been enduring for quite some time now a similar feat of writer's block and it is atrocious, the feeling that you've lost your ability to write and the feeling that everything that could possibly be written about is mundane. But it passes, and I still manage to put together pieces I am satisfied with every now and then, and, from experience, it truly is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Keep writing. Each of us go through this from time to time.

For a long while now I have imagined William Shakespeare, sitting a the local pub, three sheets to the wind, (drunk!) wondering why he writes? So he asks himself, "To be, or not to be? That is the question!" He barely has time to write down those famous words before passing out; but, finds them later the next day, and the rest is history.

Write in whatever language you feel comfortable. English isn't easy, even for English speaking people. I remember a few friends of mine would have envied your score in grammar! Just review yourself, and learn from past mistakes.

I read "Story From Bermuda Triangle" mainly because I have been in the actual Triangle many times. (Enough to know there is something different about it.) Your idea about it could be as good a theory as any.

I saw in your story a strong imagination. Keep exercising it!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Stars are far,

I know in the past I've given you several harsh reviews (it's what I do) and trust me when I say that they needed to be given. Please also trust me when I say that whether you are a good writer or not should in no way impact whether you write or not. I'm not very good at skydiving, but would I do it again? Hell yes! A hobby should be something that you enjoy, not just something you have to be good at. If you enjoy writing then keep writing, if you don't enjoy it stop. If we only enjoyed things we were good at we'd never try anything new.

-Robin

Posted 9 Years Ago


I love your writing so please keep on writting! I try to read all of your work and hope to continue to see more!

Posted 9 Years Ago


he gives us beauty and creativity
Don't just give up writing many tried to say I am
this and I was that and pushed me down and bullied
me and called me ugly things hated by the world when
doing nothing wrong but I don't care what
the world or others think of us to me the Devil wants us
to give up but God doesn't we can be Victorious through Christ.



we all have writers block and go through it
don't beat yourself up over it be sure you get much sleep
and food and plenty of water stress and worry can cause us
to get frustrated try just listening to the silence I pray and ask god
for help to pour his creativity through me the glory I give to God because
when it is a pure write or simply love or that beauty of a season our writing gift
is a blessing from god I couldn't write without god there is a point in time when
we need to give our minds and hearts a break.




Rhyming another word with another word helps
with writers block everything can be a inspiration.




life can be overwhelming at times don't let it get you down
Listen to how the wind sounds and the silence
of the falling leafs you will find peace and I take a break when
I can't write as there are other things on my mind and I need a break
and I need quiet time with god.


so being uneasy stressed worried and afraid
doesn't help when we can't write it just makes
it worst and Fear isn't from God and don't listen
to the negative comments if ones have said anything
like that to you in your life and all writers don't write
the same way Hon God created us but we are all uniquely
different in our own way there is only one of us :)




Hope this helped. Blessings. Benita

Posted 9 Years Ago


I've read your stuff and do not believe you are anywhere near untalented. I feel the same way about my stuff most of the time as well. The few times I feel good about something I've written I get a really harsh review, and it brings me back to my low self esteem ways. That's what's great about this site. The majority of us point out what's good and gently point out what can make it better. Those who are cruel in their feedback do not deserve recognition. I just block and delete them if they make a habit of being unprofessional with their reviews. Don't let anyone get you down...especially yourself. When push comes to shove...you're the best friend you got!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Hey, I'm new. Quit only if you don't like it. Remember the quote, something like, you're a fool if you don't follow your dreams. Maybe you don't know what your dreams are and remember I haven't read your writings yet. I'll try to find it!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


I felt like everything i wrote is poor but since i came here and read the opinions of other poets, most of whom are great writers and the praise they have so kindly given me, i must say to you do not leave, you have a talent and a gift for this, don't throw that away, you are a very good poet :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

507 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 19, 2014
Last Updated on October 19, 2014

Author

stars are far
stars are far

Tyre, Lebanon



About
you get to meet the real me within my writings. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Downfall Downfall

A Poem by A. Amos


Summer Summer

A Poem by MsJewel