The Pain Is There

The Pain Is There

A Chapter by Sunflower
"

Introduction.

"
A hard life she had. A terrible, terrible life. Yes, some people had it worse, but her life was still a living hell. Forced to be the little girl who could never go to a friends house, she lost friends when she was young. She was forced to never have friends enter her house, she continued to loose friends. Her mom a monster, her dad a monster supporter, she listened to all the things the monster said. The words said had been engraved into her thoughts and head from her mom. No little girl should have to put up with this, at least with no one to defend her, but she just took it all to heart. It had been building up for so long. She hid it rather well. For years she carried her broken heart and insecurities. She tried so hard to keep friends, and some of them did for a change. Then a discovery was made. One of her friends had a secret, but it cured the hurt inside. It was a way to change who the person who was giving the pain was. It continued on from there.


© 2012 Sunflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on April 12, 2012
Last Updated on April 12, 2012
Tags: pain, vulnerable


Author

Sunflower
Sunflower

Kendallville, IN



About
27. About to be divorced from my abuser. Trying to heal, and still searching to find who my true self is and where my soul feels peace. My life is a constant battle of how tough can I truly be. I have.. more..

Writing
IV end IV end

A Poem by Sunflower


How. Is. How. Is.

A Poem by Sunflower