Yearning

Yearning

A Story by Sultana_hiba

It rained yesterday. Heavily. Thunderstorm with strong lightnings. It was terrifying.
I thought about you. Like always. It made me happy to think that we were sharing the same weather. That we were looking at the same sky, same lightnings. That we were hearing the same thunder. 
Maybe.. Just maybe you were thinking the same? 
Can I hope that you were thinking about me? 
Maybe not. 
But I want to. 
I know its unfair for you. I abandoned you. Left you alone with your demons but I still want you to think about me. Yeah, I am a selfish b*****d. 
I don't know how are you now. You might have moved on. You might have been able to smile.. To be happy. But I'm afraid I can't say the same about myself. I'm not complaining, no. I don't have the right to. But it feels nice to share. I don't know how are you dealing with it... Or should I say how you dealt with it? I want to be there too. I want all this mess that I created to end. .. If its possible.

© 2017 Sultana_hiba


Author's Note

Sultana_hiba
Feel free to point out any grammar mistakes. Also tell me what idea did you get from this little piece of writing. I want to know if I were able to convey what I was thinking.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

looks like real life events , but well , that's just a story , i said because it's very much relatable , one thing i find confusing here "... Or should I say how you dealt with it? I want to be there too" , where do that person want to be ?
Finally, anyone who comes across this story and finds it relatable here, i would like to give an advice, listen to me carefully, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE, initiate, don't do this to yourself, you don't want to live your entire life in a misery, good things happen you just have to believe, TALK!!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Yearning! An amazing story. Loved it.
Sometimes it becomes unbearable to leave the thought of someone.
"It's terrifying"
Well-written. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


"I don't want you but I don't want anyone else to have you"...but a kinder gentler version of that, yes?

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sultana_hiba

6 Years Ago

Yes. Exactly that.
I saw a girl embarrassed on her decision and bounded by rules, emotions and morals and don't wanna settle with new relations because of her fear that she'll get the prisoner.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2017
Last Updated on September 8, 2017

Author

Sultana_hiba
Sultana_hiba

Karachi, Pakistan



About
An introvert city girl and a medical student in search of her true passion. English is not my first language. I'm still learning it. more..

Writing
Hope. Hope.

A Poem by Sultana_hiba