We Are Nerdfighter

We Are Nerdfighter

A Poem by Scott Lynn
"

Written for the Nerdfighters and the Ning.

"

We are the future.We are the heroes and heroines of a new generation and for generations to come. We are the socially awkward, the wallflowers, the creative but societally leashed perspectives that strain and rail against the injustice that is all sweeping conformity. We are the fighters,the abundance of Katherines or Jacobs or Scotts or whoever, and whether we are looking for Alaska or salvation, we are the warriors who stand and hold the line, the line itself, and everything it encompasses. We are the writers, the artists, the film students and graphic designers. We are the music majors and theatre geeks, the preps and jocks and goths and anyone and everyone, the mass and the median of existence. We are strong, and we are known. We fight against the ever encroaching darkness that is being shepherded in by mass corporation b.s. and general suck by greedy or callous people.

We fight against world suck.
We are made of awesome.
We are Nerdfighter.

© 2009 Scott Lynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
Added on January 28, 2009

Author

Scott Lynn
Scott Lynn

Winchester, VA



About
I like old film, polaroids, blurred pictures, silhouettes, yellow traffic lights at 4 am, reflections in puddles, foliage, crunchy leaves, being outside, the smell of rain, autumn, the stillness that .. more..

Writing
Alaska Alaska

A Poem by Scott Lynn