Fullest

Fullest

A Poem by Scarlett-Helena
"

What it feels like when your lover takes you for granted....

"

I’m filled with blood!

I wouldn’t have been one to notice if not for your ambitious ignorance and asymmetrical sensitivity. For the vision of you, a carnivore, I spliced open my forefinger. Watching scented liquid amass itself onto a canvas I'd hoped would draw you.


In memory of a loving willingness, this behavior is induced upon the earth.

The apathy within your teeth transformed me into ever-anxious prey; pulsing me forward into shedding for you. There are removals of tone: muscle lacing away from the trickery of fabrication, and it is during this process that I see you thickening in force.


The side of your face that is gentle, with no bending of judgment in the brow, is filmy within my vision. There’s a milk covering my perception of you that’s only cut through by your abrasive severity. Since becoming the centerpiece for your complicated denial I have found the blood inside my body. It sticks stubbornly to the surfaces of my veins; only to be moved when I question my contentment. It’s then the mimicry of higher passion and the screaming hiss inside my skull is peaceful lamentation: “I am overlooked significance. I am filled with blood!”

© 2015 Scarlett-Helena


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on December 23, 2015
Last Updated on December 23, 2015
Tags: blood, love, personal, drama, nature, anatomy, truth, pain, confused, self

Author

Scarlett-Helena
Scarlett-Helena

San Jose, CA



About
I'm Scarlett, it's nice to meet you! I'm from California I'm 25 years old. I dislike talking about myself so I let my mind and body be discovered through countless writings. I enjoy and require .. more..

Writing