The life of Mory J. Hunter , a story by T.H.T Lookman.

The life of Mory J. Hunter , a story by T.H.T Lookman.

A Story by Thomas H.
"

Here is the trilogy

"

Part I : The life of Mory J. Hunter by T.H.T Lookman

 

" I could do it , i could end it now " Mory thought'' this could be it ''.

 

Mory john Hunter , is a smart twenty two year old guy from colorado, he lives with his parents  near the twin lakes  in an old rotten house used by almost every family member over the last century. Mory's family was very religious and went to church once a day and on sunday two times, Mory's father, John Hunter wasn't like that he was an atheist and was mad about everything and always blamed his family for his mistakes and a lot of times he would hit his wife and mory  without a reason. Yesterday was the day that john finally was able to get out of the house, he went to a market stand and bought a knife for $9,99 the only money he had left from buying food for dinner , he knew mom was going to be mad but he knew what to do to make her happy again , well maybe not happy but she's certainly going to be thankful  and mory , well mory was going to be happy , because today dad was back and he knew it he planned it all it was time an ending , he thought this was never going to end but today it is. 6:39 PM, dad is home, dad kicked the door open and yelled: "hello honey i'm home , let's go to bed . '' , "dad is obviously drunk again" thought mory and he knew that his father was going to hit him again, "he's here , he's going to hit me  " , " hey son , how is you doing " his father said , "i'm fine dad " John walks up to mory who was sitting on the couch reading a book , he has a knife in his left hand and right when his father , john wants to hit him he stabs his him in his back , Mory says nothing and looks at his dad he's enjoying it, he likes stabing his dad and the blood coming out of his body , his father yells : " you've lost you're mind boy , you're f*****g nuts !!!!!!!! , F**k , F**k, F**k " his father is trying to hit him and mory's mother marie comes in and screams and cries, she doesn't know what to do and just stands there crying. Mory pulls his knife out of his fathers body , his father turns around and mory hits him in the face and stabs his father in the heart , his father screams : you're a psychopath , F**K!!!"  his father falls on to the ground and dies , Mory looks at his his mother she's on the ground , she can't breath and dies too. Mory is alone now , he grabs his stuff and gets out of the house as fast as he can, he feels happy on the inside , he feels free , free from all the bad things in his life it's done . "I did it , i ended it ", says mory to himself "this was it". 

 

 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."John 3.16

 

 

 

PART II

 

What happend to Mory J. Hunter? , a story by T.H.T Lookman

 

"Mory, mory what is wrong with you , wake up we're in the middle of a class, Miss. Hudson is going to be pissed" "what , oh ..... S**T !!!" "You fell asleep again " , That was Mory's girlfriend Debra , mory always dreamed about her .... dreamed.

" aaaaaah " mory yelled he dreamed again , about her again , it has been three weeks since it happened ....... , three weeks since he killed , three weeks, he didn't do anything in those weeks , didn't shave , he didn't have a shower for the past three weeks , all he did was walk, as far as he could ,no stopping straight forward where he was now, he didn't know probably somewhere in Utah , he walked past the sign that said "welcome to Utah " and he was so hungry , he didn't eat today and yesterday all he had was a sandwich , his food supply was empty. Mory didn't have any money, he spend all of his money on weapons , two swords , two Ninjato's , he bought them for $24,99 each , they didn't fit in the bag he had so he crossed swords in his bag.

It's 6:38 AM ,Mory came across a bar called : Frankie D's he didn't have a lot of money left, all he had was $13,83 "enough for a drink" he thought , so he went inside and bought a cola for $1.99 and a small sandwich for $ 2.99 , he ate half a sandwich and kept the other half for tomorrow same thing for the cola he drank half the bottle and kept the rest, a bunch of guys were talking about him ,a guy with a beard and short hair and a leather jacket , one with a mustache and sunglasses and one bold guy wearing a leather jacket and big boots, they're about 50 years old and they all had a strong southern Utah accent, the guy with the beard said loudly : "what's that pore boy doin' here, commin' in like a ninja or somethin' with a gosh darn coke ". Mory looks at them , " yeah you, what's wrong with you this ain't a bar for youngsters like you ", mory walked up to them and said : '' you better shut the hell up , mother f****r " one of the guys stands up and says : " get the f**k out boy, this place ain't nothin' for you". Mory grabs his swords and he stabs the guy right through the heart ,the one with mustache stand up and mory kills him too , mory starts to laugh. The third guy stands up now and grabs his gun and looks mory in the eyes , he doesn't shoot and mory does nothing ,says the man angrily " you're f****n' crazy boy , who the f**k are you anyway? " "I'm the butcher , tell your friends ! " Mory stabs the man , he looks him in the eyes and he laughs. Mory steals their money and runs away , he also stole a key for a motorcycle from one of the guys and went outside he saw the motor , it was a big motorcycle all in black he tried it and it worked , He has never ridden on a motorcycle before but he drives it anyway .

It's 7:49 AM now, Mory saw a bench and sat down he grabbed the stuff he stole , two wallets, the key and a credit card , he opens the first wallet and starts counting the money , " ten , twenty , thirty , fifty , one hundred , two hundred " he had two hundred dollars , he was so happy , he grabbed the second wallet and starts counting the money "one hundred , two hundred...... FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS, why in the world would anyone have so much money on them , f**k ! " he eats his sandwich and drinks his cola with so much money he could survive so much longer and he also has the credit card , which probably had a crazy amount of money too.

'' I survived , I'm free, I'm the butcher , tell your friends ! "

 

 

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." [Ezekiel 25:17 ]  

 

PART III - A short break

08-15-14, two months , since .... he held his mother in his hands seeing her life floating away ,going out of her body ,two months since seeing his dad and his girlfriend. The police probably found out by now, all of it.

 

Mory became the opposite of what he was, a normal nice guy living at home going to school being a normal teenager ,sure he had trouble at home but the exact opposite except for the praying every night. Mory bought a Bible four weeks ago and he still reads in it every day. Mory still travelled and he's out of Utah by now he's in Elko , Nevada he can go anywhere right now. With the money he got from the men in the bar and the credit card he bought stuff off eBay he used the computers in the hotels and picked up the things he bought at the people. Mory bought a Tac-Force Black Rescue Spring Assisted Glass Breaker Open Folding Pocket Knife for $12,99 and a lot off survival stuff like sleeping bags and water bottles a bag and a water filter so he could drink all the water in the world , it's up to 300Liters and he bought a big bag to take all of it with him. Mory slept in hotels every night , not the best ones but great for the nights he would spend there. He knew his girlfriend Marie was coming Elko so that's why he came here he didn't know where but was sure that she was going to stay at her grandparents for a week, is it worth waiting , is it worth the money he has to pay to survive here?


"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."    Luke 21:36

© 2014 Thomas H.


Author's Note

Thomas H.
Here you go , i had a small problem uploading this trilogy so that caused some trouble .
Anyway here you go

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on March 28, 2014
Last Updated on March 29, 2014
Tags: something Mory

Author

Thomas H.
Thomas H.

delhi, India



About
I'm Karishma, an SEO intern at Geeksscan, passionate about enhancing online visibility. My expertise lies in off-page techniques that elevate website performance. With a keen eye for detail and a comm.. more..

Writing