Cosmically

Cosmically

A Poem by Choosing Life
"

Sometimes soul's meet on another palne and are forced to love from there only

"

 

 

I thought you knew…
How much I like the way I feel when your pages wrap around me, drawing me deeper into a man I grow fond of.
The way my skin speaks out for your words to touch our pores and bless us with the coming of complete thoughts.
We bask in your staying power as you grow harder b y the hour.
 Line for line…
 Grinding against my mind with beautiful expression of life lessons and two soul’s charted courses now known…
My how we have grown!
I am indulging on the lips of your soul.
For I feast off of you.
Getting relief and relaxation as your word’s penetration leave met wet in soft places and I taste this under your sentences, and your verbs make me do what your heart desires...
Reading you sets my soul on fire and takes me higher as under your nouns I am found; Aroused, enticed and completed...
Your flow, King, I need it...
I feel you...
Getting deeper...
But we both know I will take you where you take me,
and watch me give it back.
The way you make intercourse something deeper than what I have known it be.
Taking control of me, I leak when I speak straightforward truths…
 
I am full of you…
 
Mental impact is received head on and I am led on, by the way your soul thinks and fed on the way our hearts meet.
I need your physical touch to make sense of the way you have touched me spiritually.
 I drink in choral visages of a fascinating being.
Something like the embodiment of a dreamt craving completed…
I think you alone know what I mean.
I like how you mirror my being with your own personality…
Your actions show that you catch the wave I am on and ride it with me.
At times you’re even guiding me so I can reach the part where your heart resides in me.
At times you’re even rewriting me with out trying to.
Placing passion in my belly till it burns to be reunited with you.
Your speech becomes encrypted so that no other soul knows what we do about us.
Like the way you long to touch the  inside of my birthing place, leaving your seeds to develop in grace, with your hands around my waist, my thighs lock so that there will be no escape as you trace your way back to me, a-maze-ingly.   
 Dipping into my psyche you take enjoyment in touching me there...
See, galaxies have been searched for you to find me.
This is deeper than timing for years can not determine something beyond this physical plane.
Your name has a voice of its own, for whether I speak it or not.
It cries out from the depths of me.
Everything is perfect...
When I am laying with you in my mind,
savoring your alluring spirit with my tongue,
holding you close in my heart,
 And knowing our love
cosmically…

© 2008 Choosing Life


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ummm....I AM speechless. I will be back to give another review. THIS right here...

is in tune.

Wow.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I know...

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow! I have no words to express your amazing writing and your beautiful soul! I am speechless! I thought It would take a long time for me to find a poem again that was so beautiful and passionate, but now I have! :) Babygurl, this poem just speaks love! You are incredible! Must been some inspiration! :) You just don't know how much gthis moved me! You are beautiful! So very very beautiful! :) One luv Miss Tish! Holla at ya boy!


-JC-

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is spectacular. I love it. Every line, every word. It's so intense, from beginning to end. Incredible description - tethering on the fine line between a spiritual and sensual union of two souls.

Spectacular, cosmic, expression! I'm glad I came across this.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Choosing life, this is beautiful, I fell in love with you no less than six times in this poem without ever falling out of love.
I have to add this to my favorites, the connection you bring in this, from the spirit to realm of the physical and returned...
Just .....beautiful, a strong word but is still inadequate to match my journey with you in this =)

Loved it

Love you

Love,
Me

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Argh. It's so sexy!

You're writing just pulls me in. Over and over again!

"At times you're even rewriting me with out trying to.
Placing passion in my belly till it burns to be reunited with you.
Your speech becomes encrypted so that no other soul knows what we do about us.
Like the way you long to touch the inside of my birthing place, leaving your seeds to develop in grace, with your hands around my waste, my thighs lock so that there will be no escape as you trace your way back to me, a-maze-ingly.
Dipping into my psyche you take enjoyment in touching me there...
See, galaxies have been searched for you to find me. "

That's friggin jaw dropping... I think I drooled a little...

You're an amazing writer! Beautiful, beautiful piece!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on March 3, 2008
Last Updated on March 3, 2008

Author

Choosing Life
Choosing Life

Closer To Me...Nearer to Thee



About
I work and go to school fulltime so sometimes I have to post and run. It is just me and my little Yorkie, Prissy~ I could say more but no need... Read me and know me... Be Well. If you just must kno.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..