A perfect date for Celebrating Occasion

A perfect date for Celebrating Occasion

A Story by Together V
"

Add some element of surprises to age-old dating methodology and spice up your relationship.

"

How do you typify a perfect date? Candle light dinner, movie marathon, steaming hot coffee at a swanky coffee outlet, and the list continues. Though old fashioned, but these ideas for a perfect date are accepted and loved by all. But life becomes boring without any twists or turns. Add some element of surprises to age-old dating methodology and spice up your relationship. Here we will share few ideas that can turn your regular date idea to a distinctive one.


Its movie time! But a private screening


Watching movie amongst strangers? Ughh… that’s for oldies. Invite her for a movie. Surprise her with a personalised settings. Spend time cuddling in each other’s arms while enjoying the Bollywood numbers or Hollywood’s Action packed movie on a private screen. And what more?? Relish scrumptious dinner cooked to perfection. Sounds fantastic! Isn’t it? So what are you waiting for?


Exquisite and personalised candle light dinner


Dressed to kill, you can’t take your eyes off her. She is in her best, then why not spend some lonely time admiring her in solitude? While she enjoys your exclusive attention, we make sure that you both have the time of your life by arranging a perfect candle light dinner meant for just both of you. Let us know your preferences, likes, and dislikes and we are sure to come up with settings perfect for celebrating occasions, special dates and anniversaries, our artists have hands on experience to create a magical experience for you both.


Stay at home romance


There is no place like home! And you can’t disagree. So why not to make cosy arrangements at home and make your better half feel special. An exquisite flower and balloon decorations is the perfect way to steal her heart all over again. Surprise her with dangling, sparkling decorations of flowers, balloons, and candles at your home.

Talk to us and we will share myriad ways to impress him or her and that too within your budget.

© 2018 Together V


Author's Note

Together V

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on December 10, 2018
Last Updated on December 10, 2018
Tags: perfect for celebrating occasion, candle night dinner