Lexa Blake - Vampires

Lexa Blake - Vampires

A Story by Lexa✨
"

When a teenaged girl is just about done with the boring town that she lives in, things start to get interesting. She's left wishing she didn't wish for her town to be less boring. Vampires, paranormal

"
Season One, Prologue:

I guess i didn't want to go back. I didn't want everyone to treat me differently. I wanted everything to be the way it was before. The only thing worse than being numb was being treated like you were numb. And I had experienced this first hand for the past three months.
I grabbed my bag and headed out the door, grabbing my skateboard so I could get to the bus stop. "Just one more year.." I told myself.
I skated down the quiet street of my boring, perfect neighbourhood wondering why everything was always the freaking same. I didn't want to live in the perfect town with the perfect people and perfect houses and perfect neighbours, and the game nights, and yard sales, and the fact that everyone always pretended that everything was perfectly fine. I was sick of it.
Why couldn't something interesting happen here?
My name is Lexa Blake and I'm sick of this f*****g town.
I put in my earbuds, trying desperately to colour the gray world closing in on me. Or even erase it all. I put on yet another emo song, and sank into the bus stop bench.
"More scientific romance?" I shifted back to the state of actually paying attention. I smiled, "It's My Chemical Romance and you know it." The only other person who wasn't fading away into the colorless world was my best friend, Kendall. He smiled, and I swear it was like nothing had happened at all. That's what i loved about him. He didn't treat me like a part of some tragedy, he treated me like he always did. He treated me like a person. Like a human being.
We talked like we always did, and he made me feel at home. The bus came, right on time, and we got on, sitting at the back of the bus. Unlike the people who sat in the same spot everyday, we sat wherever the hell we wanted. While everyone was completely silent, we talked about everything and anything. See what I mean..? Everything in this stupid town is pointless.. The students.. The kids.. The teachers.. The parents, they're all so.. Repetitive.
We got off the bus and saw one thing that was different from every other day. A crowd. People gathered, all in one spot. Looking at something we couldn't quite see. "You want to see what that's about?" Kendall said, nodding in the direction of the people gathered around. "When have we ever done what everyone else does?" I said in response, smiling. He smiled back, glad that that was my response. So, we walked passed the crowd and as I turned my shoulder to see if anyone noticed us, I caught a glimpse of what everyone was looking at.
Well, I guess who everyone was looking at.

�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"

Hey! So I have a lot of ideas and things planned for this one and I'm actually really excited about it. This wasn't really a chapter as much as a prologue or something so the other ones will have way more content and well, length
Lmao oops
Ly guys
Please share this book because I'm putting a lot of effort into this one and I really hope it'll do well :)
And please actually comment and vote and stay active and all that stuff
Okie Bye
-person behind the screen

© 2018 Lexa✨


Author's Note

Lexa✨
please tell me what you thinkk

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on February 13, 2018
Last Updated on February 13, 2018
Tags: Vampire, vampires, love, blood, supernatural, paranormal, romance, vampire romance, mystery, horror, death, high school, drama, vampirediaries, gore, teen, mature

Author