Love 💕

Love 💕

A Story by Victoria
"

A sniper of what's to come. Hope you love it!

"
Love? What is it? How does it affect your life? Well let me tell you how it affects mine. There was a cold bite in the air, and there he stood, handsome, tall, and smiling my smile. Looking at me of all people, he was meant for someone better than me, or so I thought. From the very first look, I could tell he was different, then he touched me, it was the kind of touch that was electric. He was the sun and the moon. Someone who demanded attention, almost constantly. I was willing and over eager to give him my attention, without complaint. I was shy, terrified of heartbreak, because let’s face it, it’s inevitable. It would be an honor to have my heart broken over him.

© 2016 Victoria


Author's Note

Victoria
unfinished

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its that moment when you find someone who you would still revolt against the pain to have. It is beautiful to know, that love can still blossom on the fields of ones lips, harnessed by the radiant light of the others eyes. Oh how beautiful love can be, and to all, a sip from the fruitful lips can cause no harm.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 3, 2016
Last Updated on October 3, 2016

Author

Victoria
Victoria

reedley, CA



About
im a 18 years old and I love simple poetry. more..

Writing
My Love My Love

A Poem by Victoria