Apology for Rebecca's stolen Cookie + A fair well

Apology for Rebecca's stolen Cookie + A fair well

A Story by The Morbid The Merrier
"

Title says it all. Short, sweet and simple like a cookie.

"

Dear Rebecca,


I am very sorry for stealing your cookie that day in snack. I was hungry and lazy, so I didn't want to make the cafeteria line for food. And there's the fact that it was just sitting right there!! I hope you can forgive me for stealing your beloved cookie whom which you wanted to eat really badly.

I hope you have fun at Florida! remember your promise and have a safe flight! I will miss you!


-Sue 

© 2010 The Morbid The Merrier


Author's Note

The Morbid The Merrier
yeah...I know. pretty pathetic. excusing yourself for a frikin' cookie. well, rebecca was pretty devastated when she found out her cookie wasn't there. (I didn't tell her I ate it).

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not important but . . .
your beloved cookie whom which you wanted

It should be 'whom'
or
it should be 'which'

not whom which

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cute :3

Posted 13 Years Ago


haha! this was funny and very cute!

"I was hungry and lazy, so I didn't want to make the cafeteria line for food. And there's the fact that it was just sitting right there!!!" funniest line eva!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aw, what an adorable story! I love it, so funny too! Well written and honest! Love it! :)
Favorite Lines (even though it isn't a poem i still can have these)
"I was hungry and lazy, so I didn't want to make the cafeteria line for food"
haha, favorite part, isn't that always the excuse? XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


hahhaha XD


Posted 14 Years Ago


Haha thats funny!!! but, seriously, if there's a cookie somewhere, you're free to take it. there are NO rules saying you cant, even if it's your friends :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ha ha ha, is there actually truth to this cookie stealing story...lol I like your pen name, it's funny. By the way, this was very humurous. I loved it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


:)) That was real kowel :), man I loved it.
It's the kind of thing that puts you out of a bad mood. I wasn't expecting to find it on the profile of a guy that likes the name,, Death's Expulsion,, , glad it happened.

A.M.


Posted 15 Years Ago


Me and my friends still each other's food all the time, we even got into a argument over bacon.... pathetic I know but it was funny afterwards. hope your friend gets another cookie.

Posted 15 Years Ago


All is fair in love and cookies. A watched cookie never gets eaten. Once bitten twice eaten.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1568 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 20, 2008
Last Updated on July 29, 2010

Author

The Morbid The Merrier
The Morbid The Merrier

San Juan, Puerto Rico



About
This part "About Me" is indeed quite empty. I don't want to put info up here because I don't want you to pay attention to me, or like me, but my writing. Create a playlist at MixPod.com more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tragic Tragic

A Poem by Simplicity