Friends without Love

Friends without Love

A Poem by Adesanya Yewande
"

well i observed not all that tend to be your friend really care about you ,just like the saying that your best friend could be your worst enemy.

"
we are friend
Feelings hidden
Money is involve
Are you hurt friend ?
Who cares
Am i your next of kin ?
If yes
Friend i wish you are gone
All what is yours could
Easily be mine

© 2016 Adesanya Yewande


Author's Note

Adesanya Yewande
free mind #letting it out ,what do you think about this poem

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice Adesyande. Well observed poem on friendship. You have a few small slips in the English but I guess it is not your first language. Eg friend should be friends.
All the best,
Alan

Posted 1 Year Ago


YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER,
YOU NEED TO STOP IT

Posted 4 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amazing.
You really hit the nail on the head.
99% of people today are people that go into friendship because of the benefits. If you don't have money, property or something they can benefit from, you won't find them near you. But, try and spend lavishly, own just a 2016 Ferrari vehicle or anything that could grant them a loophole to owning something, then you'll be their best friend.
It's just a sort of experience that I had in the past and that make it so difficult for me to trust.
You've talked about the reality and that is exactly how life is. I pray that someday, things would turn around for the best.
Nice work. Keep it up.

Posted 4 Years Ago


I guess this lovely little poem sums up the materialistic age we live in, where some individuals choose their friends strategically based on what they can gain in terms of money and so on.
But, saying that, we should also bear in mind that there are still millions of good-hearted people on this wonderful Earth. And it is a good thing to be the friend that we'd love to see in others.
Let us value one another for love's sake.
Love makes the world go round, not money.
Money buys our bare necessities, but the criteria for true, genuine friendship should not be money; only insecure people think and feel like that.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Hate people who take advantage of others..I loved how you kept a strong messege in such short lines it is a technique I admire. Well done!!


Posted 7 Years Ago


I love how this speaks to me!

It makes me think of people who only use you for what you have, and would kill you just to take it. Very emotional, very well written. It's an excellent piece!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Love it !!
Great thinking
Keep it up

Posted 7 Years Ago


very true, i have a ;friend' who i know couldnt care less about me, all this friend wants is answers to her college work..iam a means to an end..that is all. but sometimes we accept it as somestimes in a weird way, it suits us as well weird.good job on this

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

395 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 5, 2016
Last Updated on May 5, 2016
Tags: love, friend, enemy, kin, wendy

Author

Adesanya Yewande
Adesanya Yewande

lagos, epe, Nigeria



About
am a young lady who loves to read and write,i feel in reading you get to learn much and know more than you have ,and in writing you get to express your feelings and let out your inner though about lif.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..