Change

Change

A Story by Eddie Venegas

They say people change, they say people grow. I agree. But I do know that the realist people, the ones with the big hearts will remain the same through all the bad days. I always found it to be a huge excuse for people to turn "bad" and become a******s or b*****s because of what life has served them. It's easy to lose your heart and become what you are not, it's easy to "change" in that way. The hardest thing to do is keep your composure, take the hits, get stronger and grow from those hard times. History repeats itself and you will get caught in that loop if you keep reacting the same way. Running away from problems is the easiest thing to do, but problems do not disappear, they will swing back in another shape or form later in life until you learn how to face them and conquer them. Often problems are not even there, it's just the fear of the situation turning out to be what you experienced before is what scares us. But what did you do before, run away from it, so you will run again. Life is a vicious cycle. So I don't believe that you should change as a person, do not lose your heart. Change what you do, stop running away & conquer your fears. Not everything is as scary as you think.

© 2017 Eddie Venegas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on February 12, 2017
Last Updated on February 16, 2017