Introduction

Introduction

A Story by afrocanada

Hi I am a young writer and my friend suggest I use this to write about things to make me feel better now . Please not I will not write everyday or do the dear diary if you have a problem with what I say tell me but in a light manner. The reason she gave me this is because I just had a major change in my life. I moved from South Africa to Canada.I am dealing with it better than I expected but my mother wants to go back but I didn't because I am having an amazing time. 
So why leave something so amazing I have two guys I hang out with one is H and the other is I. I wont use their names because I haven't gotten permission. I and me have a class together and he is pretty good looking and I did like him but I changed my mind when I got to know him. H was a funny story. I always saw him in the hall and he was a rough houser and I liked him so I got one of my guy friends who knew him to introduce us He did and he was sweet and I fell in love with that but when people found out I liked him one of them was gonna tell him but I said no I will so I went and said can we talk and one guy said has she told you yet and I said,"shut up",and H said listen I gotta go and I blurted I like you and he was shocked a good kind and he said I applaud you for it and hugged me. So after that we started talking and hanging out he teases me because I have a accent but I am fine with it but I dont have the like feeling anymore but we friends. I jeopardized our friendship yesterday when I slapped him but I was unstable and I did apologize and he forgave me today but those are the kind of things you will hear but hey thats me. 
 

© 2012 afrocanada


Author's Note

afrocanada
Ignore grammar problems please

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Added on November 16, 2012
Last Updated on November 16, 2012

Author

afrocanada
afrocanada

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



About
Moved to Canada From South Africa Sings and very sociable more..

Writing