thanks marion.....!!!!

thanks marion.....!!!!

A Story by ytrewq
"

Short story under 1500 characters

"
Thanks marion......!!

Did you ever had the feeling something was watching you.
Marion asked.
Yes of course I answered. I think everyone knows that feeling. 
Or the feeling that you exactly knew when someone was bad mouthing you behind you're back. Yes I know that too.
My grandmother always told me, marion continued without even listening to my answer.
Its not quite that normal to have those feelings. And it's not just a primal warning system by oure instinct, like many scientists belive now days.
It's actually something, not yours, that gets inside of youre head. An evil and ancient force that sustain by feeding on fear and rage, of humans and animals.
It tries to get a grasp on you. And if you are prone to it, it's grasp wil get stronger and stronger, it will tighten around youre mind. And wil bring you to a continues state of fear and paranoia. Untill you have no more power of youre own mind, it will completely possess you and make you do things, terrible things probably, things from your nightmares. It wil bring out you're darkest side. 
There is no thing you will be able to do about it, and it can happen to anyone. 
A psychosis, is what the dokters call it. Marion says with a wishpering voice. 
So think about that the next time you feel that something is watching you......

© 2014 ytrewq


Author's Note

ytrewq
Really my first try to write anything. I would love to hear what you think about it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on November 3, 2014
Last Updated on November 4, 2014

Author