Fear

Fear

A Story by Drizzle
"

Always feeling like you are not good enough is the worst feeling ever

"
I wake up everyday and hope that maybe today will be the day that I feel like maybe I am good enough. That maybe I deserve what I have, rather I just feel like it is out f petty that I have what I have. I really try my best to keep things together but no one is perfect so I am bound to mess up. I wish that sometimes someone would just look at me and say that it is okay. That I don't have to get everything right the first time around. I wish people  had more patience and they just understood that I do not intentionally f**k up. Sadly this is not the case. I feel like people are on the look out, just waiting for me to slip so they can attack me and make me feel bad. I don't know if I might be over thinking the situation but I just feel like things would be so much better if people understood that I can never do everything the right way. I wish I had the strength to point out to someone when I felt they were being unfair, But I never do it because I feel that they will just leave me. As a result I just stay quiet because way too many people have avoided me because they feel that I have a smart mouth. I am scared of loosing anyone so I sit and take the blame hoping that maybe this time won't hurt as much as the previous time ....

© 2016 Drizzle


Author's Note

Drizzle
to be continued...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on October 22, 2016
Last Updated on October 22, 2016

Author

Drizzle
Drizzle

CA



About
I use this website to let out feelings that i'd rather not say in person. I am a very emotional person and I often cry over the dumbest things. However, it is through this that I am able to maintain .. more..

Writing
Thank you Alex Thank you Alex

A Story by Drizzle


Summer 18' Summer 18'

A Story by Drizzle