Appearances are deceiving.

Appearances are deceiving.

A Story by zoehambridge

Every time you look into a mirror you'll point out your flaws, things that are too big, too small, too flat, too round. You'll complain you have curves, you'll complain you don't have curves. We are measured by statistics, numbers, inches, pounds and ages, statistics all in all, and statistics lie. Instead of looking at your flaws as things that hold you down, look at them as things that make you different. Things that make you, you. No woman is ever measured by the things that matter, by the things she can control. Who she is, who she was or who she is becoming. We are never measured by the inside, and it's about time we notice that. You are beautiful, although cheesy, it's true. Beauty is not collar bones or big b***s or long hair, beauty is a smile in a time of sadness, beauty is kindness, beauty is the inside, the outside is merely appearance, I would rather be full of beauty and beautiful than merely have a nice appearance.

© 2012 zoehambridge


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
Added on June 1, 2012
Last Updated on June 1, 2012
Tags: Appearance, beauty, weight, number, happy, love, hate, self, you, fat, skinny, beautiful

Author

zoehambridge
zoehambridge

London, United Kingdom



About
I am merely flaws stitched together with good intentions. Keep your head up sweetheart. more..

Writing
Grey Grey

A Poem by zoehambridge


Human Human

A Poem by zoehambridge