!!BLOGGINATORS!! : Forum : Hello Blogginators, I see we'r..

Hello Blogginators, I see we're still alive

16 Years Ago

Dear Blogginators,

It is with a fresh outlook on life that I return to Writerscafe and find that the group that I started isn't only alive, but with new members and new blogs and people calling for action! I'm both suprised and impressed that even without me, the bloggers of this site have found a way like life found a way in Jurrassic Park.

I feel like I owe everyone an appology. The Cafe went through a real rough patch and I skipped town, thinking there were more important things in life than networking sites. In the past few months of Real Life, I've landed a job as a firefighter and had a few adventures. But writing has called me back.

I feel that if I'm going to be around here now and the writers and bloggers of this site want a venue to express themselves in, then I should take responsibility for this group and start oiling the machine I created. I've done some thinking and had plenty of time to recoup and grow a little, and am now ready to get back to the more important things in life.

LIKE BLOGGING!

So, who's with me? If anyone wants to see this group brought back to life, I'm up for reviving it now. Or if anyone thinks they can do a better job, I'm up for suggestions as well. Now that the Cafe's gone through some changes, so too will we by getting back on track.

We're back in business Blogginators, it's good to be back.

Your Moderator,

Nicole

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Aha!  And I was just thinking today of purging all my dead groups.  Let's see if anything happens.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

And thanks for the feature.  I hope people will leave comments, too.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

the blog is in an early stage but it would be cool if people checked what i have up thus far,
paul

just click the link above