!!BLOGGINATORS!! : Forum : Here's How This Is Going To Wo..

Here's How This Is Going To Work....

17 Years Ago

Hello Bloggers, since you are all here I assume you have decided to be evil. Welcome. Now I will explain how we rule the world.

Time Magazine's Person of the Year choice was "You." Literally, Us. We, The People, have created technology that allows us to get our opinions out into the world and ultimately influence it directly. Blog's now affect everything from politics to electronics to ice cream, and it is even possible to make MONEY by blogging! But of course us bloggers all face the same problem. Hits. Now that literally everyone and their mother is a blogger, how do we advertise our product--our blog--to the world and generate traffic?

Here is how this group will attempt to opperate:

1. Create a link to your blog or website on your profile (instructions coming in next post)

2. Add it to the group literature

3. Whenever you update your blog, post a shoutout in this blog's forum letting everyone know!

4. Whenever you update your blog, I'll feature you for an even ammount of time so that you can get site hits.

Hopefully we'll all help each other out and rate each other's blogs like we rate each other's work here. There won't be any "Challenges" (unless we absolutely want them) or pressure to write anything, just an outlet to let people know you exist and get people to read your blogs and/or websites.

*What also helps is that you make your blog your homepage under your name on your profile.

I now dub thee Blogginator!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Great idea! Wonderful...

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Excellent. Hook me up. ::smile::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Neat-o blogs guys! Marc, I read your blog, great post about joining the circus! lol.

Carol, absolutely amazing post on the forced medication of children!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

ttt